Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 14 Mar 2006, 13:20 (Ref:1547968)   #176
Sparklehorse
Racer

Australia-Aboriginal
Perth
Sparklehorse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WDC

Thats cool man, creative nice livery
Old 14 Mar 2006, 23:30 (Ref:1549037)   #177
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WebberForWDC that livery is very COOL the peguin looks to be enjoying sunny antartica.
Old 15 Mar 2006, 09:48 (Ref:1549311)   #178
Tracy
Veteran

New Zealand
Palmerston North, New Zealand
Tracy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi All

Thanks HEAPS to Minty for the liveries for the TracyNZ Racing Team Since no one in the team has any talent for design it is greatly appreciated

Budget Update: The drivers are still madly scratching the instant kiwi tickets, and their salary pool $150 - woo hoo

Old 15 Mar 2006, 10:59 (Ref:1549353)   #179
MattV
Racer

Australia
Sydney
MattV should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SORF Inc MVmotorsport wishes to advise that in the process of spending too much time creating the press release that they failed to negotiate a deal with a car company for their three pandered drivers.

SORF Inc MVmotorsport wish to advise the competition directors that the drivers have advised their sponsors (the RF in SORF) that they want the latest in Commodore technology. Paul Dumbrell was overheard having a temper tantrum in front of Daddy "I want one now!"

Should any further information be required please do not hesitate to contact our media manager on 1800 1 DADDY.
Old 16 Mar 2006, 01:16 (Ref:1549965)   #180
Exceler8
Racer

Exceler8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rookie Team To V8supercar Fantasy Championship Set To Ruffle Some Feathers

Dazz Racing is Proud to announce it has secured two highly rated drivers to contest in the 2006 V8SUPERCAR FANTASY CHAMPIONSHIP
Mark Skaife-#2 and Jason Richards-#3 have been signed to race 2 vz commodores.With Sponsership from caltex,biante,dunlop,hsv,sidchrome,Bosch
Dazz Racing is set to have a great first year in the v8supercar fantasy championship for season 2006

liveries to be released soon!!!
Old 16 Mar 2006, 02:23 (Ref:1549982)   #181
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You want me to create one for ya HRT Man 05?
Old 16 Mar 2006, 03:20 (Ref:1549995)   #182
Exceler8
Racer

Exceler8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dazz Racing Press Release
Dazz Racing Regrets to inform u that Dazz Racing has had a fallout with their sponsor Caltex
Replacing Caltex for 2006 Is Supercheap Auto
we wish caltex all the best in the future
Old 16 Mar 2006, 03:45 (Ref:1550006)   #183
buza
Racer

Australia
Warragul Australia
buza should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team: Sony Sport

Drivers:
27# Andrew Jones
97# Paul Dumbrell
777# Jason Richards

Sponsors: Sony, WOW Slight and Sound, GOtalk, Boost, BP, Bridgestone, Oakley, Fusion and HSV

Car: VZ Commodores
Old 16 Mar 2006, 06:58 (Ref:1550055)   #184
Amaze Concepts
Rookie

Australia
On Borrowed Time..****
Amaze Concepts should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Today The 555 Racing/Amaze Concepts Racing Truck went around to DJR to pick up 3 Ford AU Falcons but for some reason they didnt allow us to buy them...The AC Racing Team Principal said "You bunch of idiots are stupid, At least we havent handed the cheque over yet!!!."

But at the back of the shed were the two ex-Team Brock/Paul Weel Racing 2003 Holden VX Commodores,
We rang Ford and they were ok for Warren Luff to drive a Holden VX Commodore until Ford donate an AU Falcon.
Holden will sponsor car #55 on the windscreens.

Ford donated an AU Falcon for Craig Lowndes #555
Ford will sponsor car #555 on the windscreens.

Car Pics Below:

Old 16 Mar 2006, 11:20 (Ref:1550170)   #185
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hey AC, I'll donate my ex Paul Weel Snickers Racing #76 2005 spec BA if you want it.
Old 16 Mar 2006, 11:33 (Ref:1550172)   #186
DarthFalcon
Racer

Australia
Yavin
DarthFalcon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This time it's serious

Lego Racers are gearing up for their third year of Fantasy Racing, “Last year we started terribly, had a few brilliant rounds, and then went downhill towards the end. This year we’re going all the way”, said team boss Darth Falcon, "of course, I said that last year too, but three time's a charm!"

Once again the team will field three cars;

Greg Murphy
Brad Jones
Mark Winterbottom

"The drivers budget is down, but with our exposure last year we've been able to grab a bit extra money from our naming rights sponsor, and so we splashed out and got spiffy new paint jobs for the cars.

“Yeah, all three didn’t do as well as they should have last year, but they’ve promised me they will go really really fast this year, and that’s really really good for the team, and the fans. Really.”

Old 16 Mar 2006, 20:36 (Ref:1550523)   #187
Amaze Concepts
Rookie

Australia
On Borrowed Time..****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Barton
Hey AC, I'll donate my ex Paul Weel Snickers Racing #76 2005 spec BA if you want it.
Yes that will be great...

You rule Greg!!!

E-Mail It To Me
Old 17 Mar 2006, 01:56 (Ref:1550738)   #188
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
It is at the sign writers getting painted blue like you requested
Old 17 Mar 2006, 02:59 (Ref:1550751)   #189
dynamik gal
Racer

Netherlands
F1 Melbourne, Australia
dynamik gal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

R.A.W. Racing
(run by Raikkonen, Alonso & Webber Management Worldwide Inc)
Team Principle : Flavio Briatore
Team Mascot : Tom Williams (for the chicks)
Drivers :
86 Craig Lowndes
868 Jason Richards

Engine : Holden V8
Tyre : Dunlop
Test driver : Nico Rosberg
Test track : Phillip Island, Victoria
Old 17 Mar 2006, 06:20 (Ref:1550800)   #190
Amaze Concepts
Rookie

Australia
On Borrowed Time..****
Quote:
It is at the sign writers getting painted blue like you requested
Dont worry about it, I am a signwriter myself!!!
Old 17 Mar 2006, 06:24 (Ref:1550801)   #191
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
You requested that I should make up a livery for you. Anyway, I have given you new sponsors of Snickers, Ford Credit, Fuchs, Dunlop and Biante model cars so far
Old 17 Mar 2006, 07:34 (Ref:1550825)   #192
Amaze Concepts
Rookie

Australia
On Borrowed Time..****
Quote:
You requested that I should make up a livery for you. Anyway, I have given you new sponsors of Snickers, Ford Credit, Fuchs, Dunlop and Biante model cars so far
Cool, I will just tinker with it when it arives

Cheers,
AC
Old 17 Mar 2006, 07:54 (Ref:1550835)   #193
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
It is almost done mate, just going to finish the painting the back and adding some fininshing touches
Old 17 Mar 2006, 08:46 (Ref:1550868)   #194
Biggy G
Veteran

Biggy G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HTR Brings Forward Challenge

HTR Joins V8FC

Heineken Team Racing today announced a three pronged attack on this years V8 Fantasy Championship.

Team Manager David Thexton said he was incredibly happy to be back in the sport, even though when testing for drivers he was 4 seconds off the pace.

"I feel with these guys driving talent and my managerial skills we can take it out this year"

The 3 drivers the team has picked up are Greg Murphy, Jamie Whincup and Marcus Marshall, all 3 are ecstatic to be part of the team and driving the new Breka Chassis Holden Commodores.

Thexton has been working non-stop for the past few months finding major backers of this team, and has done a superb job. Heineken is the naming rights sponsor with the traditional Heineken green and Heineken logo featuring predominantly on all three cars. While Europcar, Apple iPod and Virgin Blue have all come on board to sponsor the individual cars.

The traditional Holden Lion has been incorporated in the livery for the first few rounds, but a revamp to double merchandise sales is already underway, said Thexton.

The new team is to be based out of Christchurch, New Zealand, with the designated test track being Ruapuna (Located on the outskirts of Christchurch). A Brand new state of the art workshop has been built in the centre of town and will be opening to the public in the coming weeks.

The teams major aquistion though is a brand new Boeing 747-400, which has been specially equipped to carry the teams brand new B-Double transporter, and team personal from Christchurch to every round of the V8 Series this year.

"Richard Branson has been a keen supporter of the V8 Supercars for years and when he was in the country recently we approached him after his appearance on Rove Live, he was dead keen and there have been talks about him co-driving with Jamie at Bathurst and Sandown" Thexton told us.

With the team entering on such a large scale so close to the start of the season there seems to be a buzz going around the team which expects great results early on in the season, the budget for the team this year would rival a Formula 1 team, and Money will get you anything... right??

Team Name : Heineken Team Racing
Drivers : #8 Greg Murphy, #18 Jamie Whincup, #81 Marcus Marshall
Chassis : Breka
Manufacturer : Holden
Sponsors : Heineken, Apple iPod, Virgin Airlines, Europcar, HSV, CAT Rentals, Eagle One, Breka, Vodafone, Livestrong, UNIOR, Bridgestone, E-Frame, AMI Insurance, PPG, Scorpion

Old 17 Mar 2006, 10:10 (Ref:1550948)   #195
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
nice paint biggy G
Old 17 Mar 2006, 12:40 (Ref:1551050)   #196
Oaksnaf
Veteran

Australia
Oaksnaf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Flying High

Injected with not only fuel, but canola oil, Lovitts Racing is proud to announce its induction into the Australian V8 Supercar Championship. Despite lacking experience in the mechanical department our experience with wings will help our team progress into the future.

Lovitts loves racing and we are not afraid to ruffle our competitors feathers unlike others who are afraid to step up the pecking order. We might not fly like Simon Wills, but we do a heck of a job trying to.

NAME: Lovitts Racing
SPONSOR(S): Lovitts
DRIVERS:
Craig Lowndes
Jason Richards

MANUFACTURER: Ford
Old 17 Mar 2006, 22:26 (Ref:1551505)   #197
Amaze Concepts
Rookie

Australia
On Borrowed Time..****
Cars For Donation

Cars For Donation

2 ex-Team Brock/Paul Weel Racing Holden VX Commodores
These two cars were driven by Jason Bright and Paul Weel in the 2003 V8 Supercars Series

1 ex-Team Dynamik Holden VZ Commodore
This car was driven by Simon Wills in the 2005 V8 Supercar Series

These Holden Commodores are sponsored by on the windscreens by Holden. Major Sponsorship deal avalible

The reason I am donating these cars to whoever wants them because Greg Barton has kindly donated AC 555 Racing a 2005 spec Ford BA Falcon and Ford has donated an AU Falcon and AC 555 Racing has bought the famous ex-Larkham Motorsports Mitre 10 "Oran Park Fireball Car"

Please let me know if you are interested as it is cluttering the shed

Note: Offer Expires Sun 19 March 12:00 PM
Old 18 Mar 2006, 00:23 (Ref:1551591)   #198
Lowndes Fan
Rookie

Australia
Home
Lowndes Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Amaze Concepts,
I have a Ford BA Falcon that you can have, I dont want it because I am not going to compete in this fantasy championship and also I am going to leave Ten-Tenths because I think I have stired up enough trouble!

You may also have the sponsors: Grays Auctions and Asia Pacific Imports

Farewell all Ten-Tenths members, Peace be with you!
Old 18 Mar 2006, 00:30 (Ref:1551594)   #199
Amaze Concepts
Rookie

Australia
On Borrowed Time..****
Thanks LF

Thank You very much Lowndes Fan,

Now Our Entry Is:
Craig Lowndes-Ford BA Falcon-#555-Snickers, Fuchs, Amaze Concepts, Ford/Ford Credit, Dunlop

Warren Luff-Ford BA Falcon-#55-Grays Auctions, Amaze Concepts, Asia Pacific Imports, Ford

Alan Gurr-Ford AU Falcon-#5-Amaze Concepts, Ford
Old 18 Mar 2006, 01:20 (Ref:1551614)   #200
HRT433
Racer

Australia
Newcastle, NSW
HRT433 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaze Concepts
Cars For Donation

2 ex-Team Brock/Paul Weel Racing Holden VX Commodores
These two cars were driven by Jason Bright and Paul Weel in the 2003 V8 Supercars Series

1 ex-Team Dynamik Holden VZ Commodore
This car was driven by Simon Wills in the 2005 V8 Supercar Series

These Holden Commodores are sponsored by on the windscreens by Holden. Major Sponsorship deal avalible

The reason I am donating these cars to whoever wants them because Greg Barton has kindly donated AC 555 Racing a 2005 spec Ford BA Falcon and Ford has donated an AU Falcon and AC 555 Racing has bought the famous ex-Larkham Motorsports Mitre 10 "Oran Park Fireball Car"

Please let me know if you are interested as it is cluttering the shed

Note: Offer Expires Sun 19 March 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowndes Fan
Amaze Concepts,
I have a Ford BA Falcon that you can have, I dont want it because I am not going to compete in this fantasy championship and also I am going to leave Ten-Tenths because I think I have stired up enough trouble!

You may also have the sponsors: Grays Auctions and Asia Pacific Imports

Farewell all Ten-Tenths members, Peace be with you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaze Concepts
Thank You very much Lowndes Fan,

Now Our Entry Is:
Craig Lowndes-Ford BA Falcon-#555-Snickers, Fuchs, Amaze Concepts, Ford/Ford Credit, Dunlop

Warren Luff-Ford BA Falcon-#55-Grays Auctions, Amaze Concepts, Asia Pacific Imports, Ford

Alan Gurr-Ford AU Falcon-#5-Amaze Concepts, Ford

oh come on your not serious are you.....

lets try and keep some sense of normality to the posts in this thread....why not PM someone if you want to "donate" them/yourself a car...

I know this is all just a fantasy competition, but there is a point where it goes beyond fantasy and just becomes plain silly....