Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 3 Oct 2023, 20:27 (Ref:4179511)   #176
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
RLM runs on track radio, 98.1
Old 3 Oct 2023, 20:30 (Ref:4179512)   #177
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
RLM runs on track radio, 98.1
Many thanks
Old 3 Oct 2023, 20:34 (Ref:4179517)   #178
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think that's it but they put signs up with frequency all over the place if I'm an idiot as per usual
Old 3 Oct 2023, 20:57 (Ref:4179522)   #179
RX7Mandingo
Rookie

United States
Jacksonville, FL
RX7Mandingo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll also be having a seafood boil Saturday around 3 or 4 at the mazda camp. All are welcome to come by
Old 4 Oct 2023, 00:50 (Ref:4179543)   #180
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX7Mandingo View Post
I'll also be having a seafood boil Saturday around 3 or 4 at the mazda camp. All are welcome to come by
That sounds absolutely delicious. Need any additional additions to the boil? I can provide. Hate to show up empty handed.
Old 4 Oct 2023, 00:51 (Ref:4179544)   #181
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Where exactly is the Mazda camp by the way.
Old 4 Oct 2023, 13:20 (Ref:4179620)   #182
RX7Mandingo
Rookie

United States
Jacksonville, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT240Z View Post
Where exactly is the Mazda camp by the way.
I usually set up by the bathrooms at the end of the esses. You'll know me cause I'll have a bunch of mazda flags hanging from my awnings. If all else fails shoot me a message on Facebook. I got an event page "petit le mans @ road atlanta fans"
Old 4 Oct 2023, 13:41 (Ref:4179623)   #183
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
I think I know exactly where that is. It's the bathhouse at the intersection of the two roads.

Do you need any contributions to the boil? I can bring shrimp, crab, scallops, oysters... Whatever you want.
Old 4 Oct 2023, 13:44 (Ref:4179625)   #184
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
Anyone have any insight on how the pit area will be run this year. Normally you could walk between the hot pits and the garages but last year there was no room, and the garages were facing away from the track. Made it harder to see the activity in the hot pits. Rick (Humphrey) said they understood and would attempt to get IMSA to improve on the situation.
Old 4 Oct 2023, 16:01 (Ref:4179648)   #185
RX7Mandingo
Rookie

United States
Jacksonville, FL
Quote:
I think I know exactly where that is. It's the bathhouse at the intersection of the two roads.

Do you need any contributions to the boil? I can bring shrimp, crab, scallops, oysters... Whatever you want.
That's the spot. Right now on the menu I got 2 pounds of shrimp, 2 pounds of andouille sausage, and 4 pounds of snow crab. Seafood wise the only thing I don't eat is oysters so feel free to bring whatever and we can throw it in the pot
Old 4 Oct 2023, 22:53 (Ref:4179684)   #186
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Anyone have any insight on how the pit area will be run this year. Normally you could walk between the hot pits and the garages but last year there was no room, and the garages were facing away from the track. Made it harder to see the activity in the hot pits. Rick (Humphrey) said they understood and would attempt to get IMSA to improve on the situation.
No idea, but this principal has been applied to other tracks this year. I think teams asked for easier access to their haulers from the pits perhaps? I do miss that alley between haulers and the pit fence though.
Old 4 Oct 2023, 23:58 (Ref:4179690)   #187
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
No idea, but this principal has been applied to other tracks this year. I think teams asked for easier access to their haulers from the pits perhaps? I do miss that alley between haulers and the pit fence though.
Yeah it seems like that's the new IMSA layout. It's not like you could do much along there after 21, last time I was down there almost all the pro teams had barriers or parts to keep you off the fence anyway
Old 5 Oct 2023, 13:55 (Ref:4179803)   #188
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I hate that thieves a few years back forced the closure of the pit areas overnight. Loved going to the paddock Friday night and watching folks thrash on things thanks to Dyson reliability or Scott Sharp.
Old 5 Oct 2023, 15:29 (Ref:4179820)   #189
RX7Mandingo
Rookie

United States
Jacksonville, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I hate that thieves a few years back forced the closure of the pit areas overnight. Loved going to the paddock Friday night and watching folks thrash on things thanks to Dyson reliability or Scott Sharp.
O lord I'd like to hear the story behind this
Old 5 Oct 2023, 16:05 (Ref:4179829)   #190
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
O lord I'd like to hear the story behind this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqyHIqk6XFk
Old 5 Oct 2023, 16:26 (Ref:4179836)   #191
RX7Mandingo
Rookie

United States
Jacksonville, FL
I more needn't the story behind people stealing stuff. I know usually the teams will just hand stuff out off wrecked cars if you ask nicely.

But there was that fiasco after this years rolex when someone stole the whole front end off one of the prototype cars
Old 5 Oct 2023, 17:04 (Ref:4179843)   #192
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
The last few years most of the signage on the pit hill path has been cut away and gone Friday evening I mean I would try Saturday post race but Friday before the race? Just uncool
Old 5 Oct 2023, 18:25 (Ref:4179849)   #193
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I opened up my tickets yesterday to make sure i could, and noticed the parking pass doesn't open in the same way. I think i hit "print" but then nothing happened. Gotta love paperless tickets.
Old 5 Oct 2023, 18:50 (Ref:4179852)   #194
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I more needn't the story behind people stealing stuff. I know usually the teams will just hand stuff out off wrecked cars if you ask nicely.

But there was that fiasco after this years rolex when someone stole the whole front end off one of the prototype cars
Yeah, I think it was crap like that. Stealing equipment and generally being an A hole so the rest of us have to suffer
Old 5 Oct 2023, 21:13 (Ref:4179870)   #195
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
I opened up my tickets yesterday to make sure i could, and noticed the parking pass doesn't open in the same way. I think i hit "print" but then nothing happened. Gotta love paperless tickets.
Yeah, you have to go to ticket and then back to open all the tickets. They didn't give me my camping pass with my RV pass too, haven't heard from Abe yet so I have all the space
Old 6 Oct 2023, 14:04 (Ref:4179992)   #196
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Yeah, you have to go to ticket and then back to open all the tickets. They didn't give me my camping pass with my RV pass too, haven't heard from Abe yet so I have all the space
I figured it out, but it is a convoluted system at best.

Weather has possibility of rain on Friday morn but other than that looks good.
Old 6 Oct 2023, 14:13 (Ref:4179998)   #197
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
I figured it out, but it is a convoluted system at best.

Weather has possibility of rain on Friday morn but other than that looks good.
Keep that shtuff back there in swamp land
Old 6 Oct 2023, 15:15 (Ref:4180013)   #198
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Found my new trailer for the site
Old 6 Oct 2023, 15:40 (Ref:4180023)   #199
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
You wouldn't be able to fit in it
Old 6 Oct 2023, 15:49 (Ref:4180024)   #200
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
Quote:
Found my new trailer for the site
Now that would get some attention. Just guessing that they would probably do a search.