Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 1 Jul 2007, 15:21 (Ref:1951435)   #201
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Might be worth a few shots when the F1 Circus arrives Eddy!
Old 8 Jul 2007, 17:36 (Ref:1957802)   #202
flor
Veteran

flor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridflor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i just noticed there will be F1 tests next week, will they be open to the public?
Old 8 Jul 2007, 19:34 (Ref:1957925)   #203
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes they are, see
http://www.spa-francorchamps.be/en05/home/index.php

left hand side, under the buttons.
Old 8 Jul 2007, 20:58 (Ref:1957991)   #204
flor
Veteran

flor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridflor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thanks!
Old 8 Jul 2007, 21:53 (Ref:1958025)   #205
georgeboi999
Racer

Ghana
Barnsley, UK
georgeboi999 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy V
Nicked this of some Belgian site: the ramp I mentioned.
Attachment 18108

And you can't even see the steepest bit, either above or below.
Person who thought of that need to be shot.
Old 8 Jul 2007, 22:17 (Ref:1958042)   #206
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
In this day and age what the hell is going on. Pehaps it a ploy to make the teams have smaller trucks !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 9 Jul 2007, 11:57 (Ref:1958504)   #207
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
well the MoD are getting rid of a load of 4T BEdford MJ's this year, they might be a viable alternative
Old 10 Jul 2007, 15:45 (Ref:1959793)   #208
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the f1 drivers are all whining about the new pitlane, as predicted by tenths
Old 10 Jul 2007, 16:10 (Ref:1959818)   #209
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
Geez, another raft of track changes to try and ruin one of the best tracks in the world...

I don't know why im so surprised, in the history of racing, when have track - redesigns ever been for the better of the racing or character of the circuit? I can think of only a handful.

The new run offs continue to rob us of scenery and instead replaced with ugly looking tarmac which also gives drivers no penalty when mistakes are made.

Now im depressed.
Old 10 Jul 2007, 16:11 (Ref:1959820)   #210
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Nicked this of some Belgian site: the ramp I mentioned.
Attachment 18108

And you can't even see the steepest bit, either above or below.
LOL!
Old 10 Jul 2007, 18:41 (Ref:1959970)   #211
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don,t forget the Green Situation at Spa,That ramp is also a National Skateboarding Championship sight.The owners thought it a good idea at the time!
Old 10 Jul 2007, 20:06 (Ref:1960040)   #212
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh, Graeme would love that one with his luge. Especially the following hairpin.
Old 11 Jul 2007, 07:11 (Ref:1960366)   #213
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
It,s just the owners way of trying to make more money,what with the proposed Cycle Races that are planned[What a waste]!!
Old 11 Jul 2007, 19:27 (Ref:1960948)   #214
Isadora
Rookie

Isadora should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There are still power supply problems - we had a couple of power cuts on the endurance side of the paddock during Saturday night for the 25h Funcup - not good for the teams in a middle of a pit stop at 3 in the morning and not good for race control... These power cuts were thankfully short, but still enough to cause problems.
Old 12 Jul 2007, 03:17 (Ref:1961214)   #215
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah they still haven't converted the electricity meters from Belgium Francs.
Old 12 Jul 2007, 05:45 (Ref:1961240)   #216
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Old 12 Jul 2007, 10:22 (Ref:1961421)   #217
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Eddy,are you racing in the six hour or snapping,if you,re snapping,look out for number 7
Old 12 Jul 2007, 17:42 (Ref:1961783)   #218
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
I don't race anymore (at the moment that is). Too blind to be snapping, but maybe, very maybe I'll be Observing. And I'm not an easy one.
But I more likely will be roaming around that weekend. Must meet with some 10-10ths folk I always seem to miss somewhere.

Only problem is that I should be at Lydden as well on that Saturday.
But it is still early for that all, innit?
Old 12 Jul 2007, 17:55 (Ref:1961795)   #219
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No,

My next event is Mallory in September then Spa. Effectively its only two weekends away!
Old 12 Jul 2007, 21:00 (Ref:1961940)   #220
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
I don't race anymore (at the moment that is). Too blind to be snapping, but maybe, very maybe I'll be Observing. And I'm not an easy one.
But I more likely will be roaming around that weekend. Must meet with some 10-10ths folk I always seem to miss somewhere.

Only problem is that I should be at Lydden as well on that Saturday.
But it is still early for that all, innit?
Yeah but Lydden,thats in Kent!!!!YYYYUK!
Old 12 Jul 2007, 21:27 (Ref:1961954)   #221
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
Yeah but Lydden,thats in Kent!!!!YYYYUK!
whats wrong with kent?
Old 13 Jul 2007, 03:09 (Ref:1962079)   #222
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
It's on the way to Spa which is the subject of this thread.
Old 13 Jul 2007, 12:23 (Ref:1962371)   #223
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by esper
whats wrong with kent?

It,s full of very strange people Esper.Welcome back by the way.I.ve been thinking wether the mystery thread should be restarted.
Old 13 Jul 2007, 20:05 (Ref:1962726)   #224
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Well see you in two weekends then Peter.

What do you mean with "yuk", Terry? About Lydden or Kent? I love Lydden, great little track. Dunno much about Kent, I always fly through it, sorry I mean drive through it.

And besides: this is a warning: this is the "Spa, the works" thread, nothing else.
No Bower-Esper trilogy please.

Should I be telling myself off now?
Old 13 Jul 2007, 22:34 (Ref:1962801)   #225
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Well see you in two weekends then Peter.

What do you mean with "yuk", Terry? About Lydden or Kent? I love Lydden, great little track. Dunno much about Kent, I always fly through it, sorry I mean drive through it.

And besides: this is a warning: this is the "Spa, the works" thread, nothing else.
No Bower-Esper trilogy please.

Should I be telling myself off now?
i just wanted to say canterbury is beautifull