Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 16 Apr 2017, 03:33 (Ref:3726770)   #201
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I bought it on the PC and watch it on the Xbox browser. It worked fine last year and was working this year when the stream was up. I also watched live on th app today using the same payment. I'd recommend buying it on the pc.
I think there are replays of the races this year, where there was not last year?

I want to get it for GTE Pro and to see that Porsche 919 in P1. Dont care about P2. That Ford GT got into the 1 min 55's! Wow that is nearing the back end of LMP2 cars a couple years ago.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 04:47 (Ref:3726777)   #202
TzeiTzei
Veteran

Finland
TzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
I think there are replays of the races this year, where there was not last year?

I want to get it for GTE Pro and to see that Porsche 919 in P1. Dont care about P2. That Ford GT got into the 1 min 55's! Wow that is nearing the back end of LMP2 cars a couple years ago.
Last year the replay was only available on the app. The 10" screen isn't exactly the best way to watch a 6 hour race. And you could only watch the last race.

Some people defend the paywall approach, but I think it does more harm than good. I don't think they have released any figures, but they would have if it was big success. So they're not making any meaningful amount of money with it, and at the same time are severely limiting the number of people who could be watching. Making sure the casual fan won't be watching... yeah, that's the recipe for success. Do you still remember the time when WEC was on a high? That was the time to invest, not cash in.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 07:14 (Ref:3726802)   #203
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
In QFY, I noticed Porsche changed tires, but did Toyota change tires?
Yes, TV stream seemed to show all 4 works cars changing both tires and drivers half-way through quali.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 07:18 (Ref:3726806)   #204
jc_nl
Racer

Netherlands
Dedemsvaart
jc_nl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With the app your not restricted to the screen of your phone/tablet.

It has Chromecast support (which worked fine last year). That was why I prefer using the app, watch on TV when I am at home, and have easy access when not at home.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 08:47 (Ref:3726829)   #205
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Most laptops are capable of casting to a tv as well. Even my old Windows 7 can. It just takes googling to find out how.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 09:54 (Ref:3726842)   #206
ederss7
Veteran

Brazil
ederss7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridederss7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is probably the first WEC race I'm going to miss, ever. This year only Le Mans is guaranteed on my "agenda".
Old 16 Apr 2017, 10:42 (Ref:3726848)   #207
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Official stream is up and (at the time of posting) actually working.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 10:47 (Ref:3726849)   #208
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Can we have Hindy or someone else from RLM please? Moody can't pronounce half the team names and is way way out of his depth.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 10:55 (Ref:3726850)   #209
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I cant seem to get live stream up and running. Can some good soul tell me how to solve this?
Old 16 Apr 2017, 10:55 (Ref:3726851)   #210
tyronnezx
Racer

Sri Lanka
New Zealand
tyronnezx has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Hey guys are there any streams available for this race? I live in NZ
Old 16 Apr 2017, 10:58 (Ref:3726852)   #211
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderman View Post
I cant seem to get live stream up and running. Can some good soul tell me how to solve this?
Working here on pc but it might just be luck. Yesterday it was solved by selecting the French version, which was actually in English.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 10:58 (Ref:3726853)   #212
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Try to switch to French, that worked yesterday.

English one working fine for me.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:02 (Ref:3726854)   #213
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
streams not working AGAIN.
Nothing on TV.

They urgently need to get their act together and solve this.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:06 (Ref:3726856)   #214
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
It worked for mefirst time, but that's probably pure luck.

I don't pay for a chance of being able to view a stream...
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:09 (Ref:3726859)   #215
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Yeah I got lucky today and it's currently working. Unlike Toby Moody who just said Rebellion don't have any LMP2 experience. Where's Goodwin gone? This is a huge step down from last year.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:09 (Ref:3726860)   #216
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ridiculous how far those fords are ahead already
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:10 (Ref:3726862)   #217
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
McNish doing a great job commentating though. Great awareness for what's happening on track too.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:12 (Ref:3726863)   #218
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post
McNish doing a great job commentating though. Great awareness for what's happening on track too.
He needs to calm down a bit. He's not bad but because Moody is so crap he's got nobody to bounce off of. I'm sure Martin Haven was announced for this stream.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:12 (Ref:3726864)   #219
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post
Yeah, he's much better so far. But he shouldn't be doing the job of both commentators.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:12 (Ref:3726865)   #220
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My God! This "improvement" of the site is simply pathetic! I cant make head or tails of it!
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:15 (Ref:3726867)   #221
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
My God! This "improvement" of the site is simply pathetic! I cant make head or tails of it!
Agreed. Its a complete mess. Sometimes you're logged in, sometimes you're not. Sometimes a button takes you where you want, sometimes the same button takes you to another page. The English site is half in French, and the bits that are in English are just translated so it reads poorly. Its just crap, badly designed and doesn't work right.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:16 (Ref:3726868)   #222
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
At the current rate of 1s a lap (traffic and slowdowns notwithstanding), the Porsches will be on the cusp of being lapped twice.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:16 (Ref:3726869)   #223
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Gotta wonder why ByKolles continue to bother.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:18 (Ref:3726870)   #224
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
I've tried for 15 minutes to get something going, to no avail.
FIA doesn't want me to see this race.
I'm done.
Old 16 Apr 2017, 11:22 (Ref:3726871)   #225
XtC24
Racer

XtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridXtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm watching via Eurosport Player, everything works perfectly but there is no commentary at all.