Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 28 Feb 2004, 23:38 (Ref:888651)   #1
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Local time for Australian GP ?, please...

Thanks in advance
Old 29 Feb 2004, 00:40 (Ref:888696)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Local time where?

The race should start at 2pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (which is GMT + 11hrs)

You can get a program of events for the 4 days Here
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 29 Feb 2004, 01:13 (Ref:888721)   #3
Rennen
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Rennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks GTRMagic, thats very useful...would you be able to let us 'poor' poms stuck here in 'cold' Britain have the Friday practice times for both sessions as they finish? I for one would be most grateful matey.

Ever since Bernie pulled the plug on his great digital channel (due a lack of 'real' F1 enthusiasts in this pathetic island of soap opera watching morons) one has been starved of the full action!
Old 29 Feb 2004, 01:59 (Ref:888753)   #4
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
we here in Oz have never got any live action on Fridays Rennen , this is the only race of the year we coverage on saturday so the only times GTR would be able to provide would be from F1-live or something like that which you could also check out.

I will be there on friday so Im at least hoping to take some decent pictures of whats going on , and hopefully I will be able to post them here.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 07:52 (Ref:888900)   #5
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by rennen
Ever since Bernie pulled the plug on his great digital channel (due a lack of 'real' F1 enthusiasts in this pathetic island of soap opera watching morons) one has been starved of the full action!
Maybe if Bernie and Rupert didn't want such an extortionate amount of money to watch F1, it would have been more successful. I already pay £35 pm for Sky (without sports) and refuse to pay another £200+ per year for F1 especially when they are filling it with ads as well.

Last edited by Tim Falce; 29 Feb 2004 at 07:52.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 08:10 (Ref:888903)   #6
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We have never had it, on Pay Per View cable/satellite or free to air....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 29 Feb 2004, 09:41 (Ref:888930)   #7
BARrouette
Racer

BARrouette should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lucky for us in canada all races is gonna be live on R.D.S AND T.S.N.
Old 1 Mar 2004, 02:01 (Ref:889666)   #8
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Quote:
Originally posted by Rennen
Thanks GTRMagic, thats very useful...would you be able to let us 'poor' poms stuck here in 'cold' Britain have the Friday practice times for both sessions as they finish? I for one would be most grateful matey.

You can get the lap times live on F1-Live. You can also get the hour of each session converted to whichever city you are in at F1-Live - there is a function on the screen for that.

Rennen, all the best to Ant, and I will be at Albert Park watching how he performs in testing - I sincerely hope that he can match Sato's and Bunsen's times.
Old 1 Mar 2004, 09:41 (Ref:889847)   #9
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All races start at 14:00 local time, except for Malaysia (15.00), Bahrain (14.30), Canada (12.30), United States (12.00), Great Britain (13.00), Japan (14.30) and Brazil (15.00).
Old 1 Mar 2004, 15:26 (Ref:890200)   #10
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks !
Old 3 Mar 2004, 13:36 (Ref:892346)   #11
mjolnir
Racer

Australia
Sydney
mjolnir should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i believe channel ten has afternoon coverage (of what i don't know exactly) on friday afternoon (in sydney at least...) at 1300

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/results.html?...s=12&x=40&y=12
Old 3 Mar 2004, 14:20 (Ref:892400)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Uhn... that means it will be around 1 to 2 AM here...
Old 3 Mar 2004, 20:30 (Ref:892776)   #13
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
yes amazingly for the first time in the AGP 20 year history we will get Friday coverage starting at 1.30pm local time til 4 pm local time.

awesome effort by channel 10