Old 4 Mar 2004, 19:32 (Ref:893835)   #26
graves
Racer

England
Sheffield UK
graves should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by darcym
the "funky" cameras still exist ITV just don't have the feed.
in 2002 there was the funky nigel Cam on the jaguars of Irvine and delarosa and the rear wing camera was on the 2002 renaults

I think ITv bought the **** camera feed such as the schumacher mirror feed and the one of Kimi's inside nose that looks at the tyre ?????? either that or Bernie gave them to ITV for free.

I fail to understand why we no longer see the in car camera thats mounted on top of the air box, that used to give a great view and its hardley used now

the couverage is ****, the new 1 engine rule is ****, the new 2 session 1 lap format is ****, the old 1 lap format is ****, half the grid is made up with **** drivers who pay or have ties with big sponsors.

Without Ferrari/Mclaren/Williams who hired drivers on ablity the rest of the grid would be filled with fat business mans sons. I suppose the next best thing is BAR and Renault. BAR hired drivers on merit (apart from Sato who is obviously there due to being jap) and Renault hired drivers on ablity but sacked a great tester to stick a french guy in.

F1 is going down the Pan.

Finished?
Old 4 Mar 2004, 21:38 (Ref:893976)   #27
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yet darcym visits the F1 forum with amazing regularity.....
Old 4 Mar 2004, 22:49 (Ref:894084)   #28
darcym
Veteran

darcym should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry, didn't mean to rant.

I'm a massive F1 fan, and thats why I visit the forum a lot.

I'm just dissapointed that the show and skill is going down the pan, and now even the coverage of the declining sport is now reduced, it has been a long time scince I heard some positive news in F1.
Old 4 Mar 2004, 22:52 (Ref:894091)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Things aren't so bad darcym! Just be positive!