Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 25 Nov 2013, 00:19 (Ref:3336280)   #1
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Life after Formula One Season 2013...

What does one do with themselves in life after this season has come to a close??? There is no longer anything to look forward to every other weekend. Well, snow is on the ground, the lakes are covered with ice, I will change my focus and look forward to riding my snowmachine.

Looking back onto this season it sure wasn't very interesting. I would say it was very disappointing. Not necessarily because SV ran away with the championship, but there were several races that were supposed to be nail biters and they turned out to be quite boring.

Let's hope for a better 2014...so far it looks interesting on paper.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 04:51 (Ref:3336349)   #2
JacobP
Racer

JacobP should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Winter Olympics.

Also, 24 Hours of Daytona in January should be very exciting.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 11:00 (Ref:3336434)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
What does one do with themselves in life after this season has come to a close??? There is no longer anything to look forward to every other weekend. Well, snow is on the ground, the lakes are covered with ice, I will change my focus and look forward to riding my snowmachine.

Looking back onto this season it sure wasn't very interesting. I would say it was very disappointing. Not necessarily because SV ran away with the championship, but there were several races that were supposed to be nail biters and they turned out to be quite boring.

Let's hope for a better 2014...so far it looks interesting on paper.
What does one do with themselves in life after this season has come to a close ??? There is so much to look forward to every other weekend ! Well, The sun is shining, summer is just beginning, the beaches are about to be crowded with tanned girls in tiny bikinis, I will change my focus to surfing (which I suck but the girls like it), some karting race and hell, nevertheless I got lots of work to do in my job !

I do believe in a better 2014... there's so much I can do !
Old 25 Nov 2013, 11:16 (Ref:3336443)   #4
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
The ashes and then the 6 nations rugby will keep me entertained, plus all the usual silly specualtion about what will happen next season in F1!
Old 25 Nov 2013, 11:24 (Ref:3336449)   #5
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
God. What a stupid question.

Old 25 Nov 2013, 11:48 (Ref:3336460)   #6
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Going rallying Now the roundy roundy circuit types have finished we can go out to play (and use their playgrounds too - but in a more interesting way ).
Old 25 Nov 2013, 12:20 (Ref:3336466)   #7
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
After the motorsport season... well, it looks like I'll have to do some uni work.
Got essays and exams to do before 2014 starts.
Old 27 Nov 2013, 18:39 (Ref:3337472)   #8
Chazmando
Rookie

England
Chazmando should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well... I think I might crawl into a hole until March.
Old 27 Nov 2013, 20:46 (Ref:3337507)   #9
m355y
Racer

m355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've done loads since late July.