Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 18 Dec 2007, 10:22 (Ref:2091143)   #1
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Assistance needed

Just wondering if anybody knows of a forum that has a dedicated section for Australian Motorsport Marshalls. I know this is V8's but as a large amount of Marshalls are required for V8's ,except the blue flaggy, this forum does offer an outlet, but maybe someone knows of such a forum

cheers
Old 18 Dec 2007, 10:37 (Ref:2091152)   #2
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomoco
Just wondering if anybody knows of a forum that has a dedicated section for Australian Motorsport Marshalls. I know this is V8's but as a large amount of Marshalls are required for V8's ,except the blue flaggy, this forum does offer an outlet, but maybe someone knows of such a forum

cheers
I thought there was one here
Old 18 Dec 2007, 12:22 (Ref:2091219)   #3
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle
I thought there was one here
predomitly o/s

thanks anyway
Old 18 Dec 2007, 13:49 (Ref:2091283)   #4
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Only because it's mostly not visisted by marshals from other countries (with a few exceptions).

Please note that if there is a forum, it's against the rules to link to it anyway!
Old 18 Dec 2007, 19:20 (Ref:2091464)   #5
Trevor
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Trevor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Officials used to be able to chat at the Procar Forum, it is still running and run by Laser from V8Central if you want to go there. No links Wolley, just names - LOL

I will PM you the link fomoco and if you publicise that you wish to get it going again there are probably some who will join you.
Old 18 Dec 2007, 19:50 (Ref:2091477)   #6
thunderbolt
Veteran

thunderbolt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
tentenths.com
""" .marshalspost."""
Old 18 Dec 2007, 21:27 (Ref:2091548)   #7
cavvy
Veteran

cavvy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
too inward looking ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
Only because it's mostly not visisted by marshals from other countries (with a few exceptions).

Please note that if there is a forum, it's against the rules to link to it anyway!
Guys, get an Aus presence up & operational on this forum - too many Aus/Kiwi posters are reluctant to venture out of their own back yard.
Check out the chassis history section with many valuable Aus entries adding to the quality.

No reason why flaggies cant do the same - it might even lead to a gig on the international scene.
Old 19 Dec 2007, 01:56 (Ref:2091697)   #8
PVDA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
PVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomoco
I know this is V8's but as a large amount of Marshalls are required for V8's ,except the blue flaggy,

Many of us Aussies contribute to the Marshals forum within 10/10ths but a lot of what goes on is covered in the Aussie section as it usually affects Australian Motorsport in general.

The Mods are pretty good at not shifting threads out of here if they are Australian related unless it's 100% better suited to a specific forum (like F1).
Old 19 Dec 2007, 08:31 (Ref:2091789)   #9
Silver 3
Veteran

Australia
Sovereign Island
Silver 3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why don't you just start a thread with specific name that sort of says what the thread is for-- put a year on it etc. Those with something to say will post( and a lot of others!). Plenty of category/car type threads here like that. As someone that does not have direct contribution to make ( I am involved in other areas) I do like to see what is bothering others and the information that comes out is always of interest-- to say the least.