Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 18 Nov 2013, 00:22 (Ref:3332806)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R18 USA - 2013 F1 Fantasy Results

Here we go with the penultimate event

3 sets of grid penalties to be noted,
Button 3 places for overtaking after the red flag in FP1,that's a 6 point penalty for him and 3 point penalty for McLaren
Pic received a 5 place drop that's 10 point penalty for him and 5 for the team for changing a gearbox out with the 5 race sequence
Gutierrez was given a 10 place drop for impeding another driver during qually. 20 penalty points to him and 10 to the team.

Chilton was given an in-race penalty as since he qualified last there was no point in giving a grid drop and therefore no penalty points.

Vergne was given a post race 20 second penalty to race elapsed time thus demoting him from 12th to 16th.
The fantasy points include this adjustment.

Onto the race Scores, and Razzzor's Edge take their first round win of the season with 75 points, just 2 ahead of Rolling Chicane Racing (73pts) and five ahead of SBF Racing in third with 70 points.

In the overall, The top 2 teams both made changes since the last race as a result of the withdrawl of Raikkonen. Rolling chicane (1076 pts) has opened up the lead on SuperChiliF1 (1024 pts) to 52 points.
The battle continues further down the table with Razzzor's Edge (971 points) retaking 3rd from SBF Racing just 4 points behind on 967 points.
Short of a disaster, BC Prehistoric Motorsport has secured 5th place with 905 points.

If anyonoe is still interested in making a final points grad, then the Drivers table is there for you to judge who might do it for you, remember to stay within budget and keep your team unique though. Last changes by the start of FP1
Attached Thumbnails
18 USA Result.jpg   18 USA.jpg   Scores after 18 USA.jpg  

Drivers after 18 USA.jpg  
Old 18 Nov 2013, 15:01 (Ref:3333104)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
this madness must end. SV cant be allowed to race next weekend!
Old 19 Nov 2013, 02:35 (Ref:3333407)   #3
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Congratulations to my boys at Renault, Bottas, Vettel, and Force India for this overdue victory. You all will receive a bonus in your pay at xmas.
Old 22 Nov 2013, 05:16 (Ref:3335061)   #4
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That will be pretty much a wrap for Dave G, it would take a complete disaster for him to loose that lead - and since he has common elements with Super Chilli it isn't likely - well played sir!
Old 22 Nov 2013, 11:18 (Ref:3335161)   #5
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not necessarily remember drivers can score negative points as well ... A first corner crash - not unknown at Interlagos - could make a huge difference.
Old 22 Nov 2013, 16:04 (Ref:3335250)   #6
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Not necessarily remember drivers can score negative points as well ... A first corner crash - not unknown at Interlagos - could make a huge difference.
That's correct. And rain this weekend could make things even more unpredictable. I'm not counting any chickens just yet.
Old 22 Nov 2013, 17:02 (Ref:3335258)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
a chance is a chance but i would basically need Vettel to get pole and not finish the race while Rosberg and Webber get podiums after having both started midfield/back of the grid to make up the points diff.

a tall order but if it rains who knows!

respect to you Dave_G for waiting till your chickens come home before roosting