Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 20 Apr 2007, 07:03 (Ref:1896003)   #1
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition - R01 Sakhir RESULTS

All in GP2 world is renovation: new entries, new title contenders and new race winners! So GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition enters with a renewed Excel tablesheet and a brand new logo (as you could see on my avatar) After a very busy and productive weekend, results of first round at Sakhir are already done and are the following:

Results of the Weekend - GP2 Round # 1 Sakhir (14-15/04/2007)

Poleman = Luca Filippi

Race 1 (14/04/2007)
Winner = Luca Filippi
2nd place = Timo Glock
3rd place = Andreas Zuber
4th place = Bruno Senna
5th place = Lucas Di Grassi
6th place = Adrian Zaugg
7th place = Nicolas Lapierre
8th place = Borja GarcÃ*a
Fastest lap = Kazuki Nakajima

Race 2 (15/04/2007)
Winner = Nicolas Lapierre
2nd place = Timo Glock
3rd place = Luca Filippi
4th place = Borja GarcÃ*a
5th place = Mike Conway
6th place = Kazuki Nakajima
Fastest lap = Timo Glock

Results and Standings of the GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition - Round # 1 Sakhir (15/04/2007)

1 - 11 points = Mustafá Aibalababa (VT), runshaw (TT)
3 - 10 points = Mufasa (LT)
4 - 9 points = pericu (TH), Race to Win (TT), Sammyed (VT), SmarT (LT)
8 - 8 points = Ignacio.R (LT), melendi (TH), peladoins (LT), Roberto.R (LT), Speedworx (GL)
13 - 7 points = atila1971 (LA), chunterer (TT), DeLorean (VT), Knowlesy (TT), Mekola (VT), osc@r (LT), SALEEN S7R (TT), Sedicivalvole (LT), Sev (TT)
22 - 6 points = Ben (GL), ChevroPablo (LT), Cucho (LT), Daisy (TT), falcon221sprint (LT), joaquin (LT), lalo214 (LT), mllevy (TT), nano de turdera (LT), Pato (LT), Recha (LT), Sephirot1 (TT), Tony Casta (LA)
35 - 5 points = bichuguri (LT), ChrisAllen (GL), Cuervitti (NF), IVAN (LT), JB-F1 (GL)
40 - 4 points = Jorge Molinari (LA)
41 - 0 points = badoer (LA), GoBruno (TT)

Forum Standings after 1st round (Sakhir - 15/04/2006)

1º - Los-Tuercas.com.ar Forum - 115 points
2º - Ten-Tenths.com Forum - 66 points
3º - Velocidad-TotalF1.com Forum - 34 points
4º - GlobalF1.net Forum - 24 points
5º - F1Latam.com Forum - 17 points
5º - Thef1.com Actuality Forum - 17 points
7º - Nuestro Foro F1 Forum - 5 points
8º - F1Live.com Spanish Forum - 0 points

Two Worlds Challenge after 1st round (Sakhir - 15/04/2006)

1º - New World Forums - 171 points
2º - Old World Forums - 107 points

Congratulations to Mustafá Aibalababa (VT) and runshaw (TT), amazing round winners! Mentions to Race to Win (TT), best rookie on this round, and Sammyed (VT), who predicted Lapierre as Race 2 winner. Los Tuercas starts the Forum champ season where they finished, at the top, and New World Forums opens the Two Worlds Challenge leading the way.
Observations:
- Several Los Tuercas users wrongly posted Nelson Piquet Jr. on their Round 1 / Drivers Champ round predictions; it seems that they embrace hopes to see his rivalry with Bruno Senna on GP2 racetracks.
- Some concursants forgot to put poleman or fastest lap scorers in their predictions, or put twice a racer on them; remind that, in a race position or driver champ position predictions, double-posting a driver will null his name on your forecasts.
- GoBruno (TT) and badoer (LA) put their forecasts after deadline, then their Round 1 predictions weren't validated, but will be recognized GoBruno's predictions for Drivers Championship. - Bleu (TT), CarGo (LT), ChS (LT), hotwheels (TT), Morena (LT), OJB (TT) and Portugal_F1 (GL) posted predictions for Drivers Championship Round only.

Check your predictions at:
http://perso.wanadoo.es/gp2twpc/2007GP2TWPC.zip

I thank all concursants for the interest they show in this opening round, and for the patience after the delay.

Next round of the GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition will be opened soon, for next weekend at Barcelona, Spain which will be raced next May 12th and 13th. See ya!

Note: For identify reasons, users are identified with following codes, that denote the forum they use to participate:
(GL) GlobalF1.net Forum
(LA) F1Latam.com Forum
(LI) F1-Live.com Spanish Forum
(LT) Los-Tuercas.com.ar Forum
(NF) Nuestro Foro F1 Forum
(TH) Thef1.com Actuality Forum
(TT) Ten-Tenths.com Forum
(VT) Velocidad-TotalF1.com Forum
Old 20 Apr 2007, 09:38 (Ref:1896113)   #2
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Excellent stuff Mekola. thanks for the hard work posting the first round results!

So Los-Tuercas of Argentina dished out a bit of a pasting to everyone else there then?

Personally, glad to make a solid start to the season, although after qualifying it looked a bit of a lottery to be honest!
Old 20 Apr 2007, 09:58 (Ref:1896126)   #3
runshaw
Veteran

England
Lancashire UK
runshaw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola
Congratulations to Mustafá Aibalababa (VT) and runshaw (TT), amazing round winners!
Old 20 Apr 2007, 12:25 (Ref:1896253)   #4
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
So Los-Tuercas of Argentina dished out a bit of a pasting to everyone else there then?
Yes and they will continue to do so as long as they have more competitors than we do. If you look at indavidual results however I think you can see that ten-tenths has more indaviduals at the top than the other forums do. If the competition here got heavier promotion then perhaps we could win the forums championship, as things are however the end result is likely to be the same as last year.
Old 20 Apr 2007, 15:04 (Ref:1896394)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, the individuals gives a better picture, so just look at that if you wish.

A pretty crappy start to my title defence then.

Regarding the guy in second place, it is wonderful to have Simbas dad off Disneys "The Lion King" taking part!

Thanks mekola.
Old 20 Apr 2007, 15:34 (Ref:1896435)   #6
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Knowlesy, I wonder if it would be possible to make the predictions rounds a Hot Topic during the appropriate time period? Just thinking out loud here but I personally think that sometimes the threads get lost amongst the sea of threads here in this forum. Who knows it could well boost entry numbers and give us a better chance of winning.

And yes thanks again Nicholas for running this fantastic championship.
Old 20 Apr 2007, 15:35 (Ref:1896439)   #7
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Well, the individuals gives a better picture, so just look at that if you wish.

A pretty crappy start to my title defence then.
You perfectionist! I was quite happy with that haul all things considered
Old 20 Apr 2007, 16:15 (Ref:1896472)   #8
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well what you are satisified with and what I am are two different things chuntz.

SALEEN, I am not the man to ask about that. I'm sure my buddy above will consider it though!
Old 20 Apr 2007, 16:22 (Ref:1896481)   #9
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Yup fairdo's!

I'm sure bella and stephen will have noted the request and between us i'm sure we can flag it up appropriately in time for the next one.

Speaking of which I am on holiday for the last 2 weeks of May so will be seeking to get my entries in early if that's ok with you Mekola??!!
Old 20 Apr 2007, 20:33 (Ref:1896657)   #10
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's ok, you could send them via mp or to the mail announced at the Rulebook section. Although Montecarlo round will be opened on May 13th, so you could have time to send predictions before your holidays.