Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 Dec 2019, 21:33 (Ref:3945818)   #121
Aysedasi
Retirement Club Member
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Today’s blipshift shirt fits well in this thread:

https://www.blipshift.com/products/m...eid=9742a2d45f
Saw it.

Bought it.

That's my third LM related Blipshift shirt. They're really good.

Old 9 Dec 2019, 22:07 (Ref:3945822)   #122
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Saw it.

Bought it.

That's my third LM related Blipshift shirt. They're really good.
Will it be added to your collection or will you wear it?
Old 10 Dec 2019, 16:48 (Ref:3945955)   #123
Aysedasi
Retirement Club Member
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It'll certainly be worn Simon - you'll see it next June.....

Old Yesterday, 04:10 (Ref:3946061)   #124
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've seen the movie three times now (It's the only movie I've ever seen in theaters three times) and it's still excellent. I've been telling everyone I know to see it.

Historical inaccuracies aside (There's only a couple that really bug me, TBH), they just made a really, really good film. In an age of stale superhero films and preachy political lambasting, truly good films are all too rare. The fact that it's a racing movie, about Le Mans, is just the icing on the cake.

I have to admit, I actually enjoy the Road Atlanta cameos. It's kinda fun to recognize the place from my trip to PLM in 2013.
Old Yesterday, 11:05 (Ref:3946115)   #125
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A short report from 1966 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9tOmr5I8RE
(Already posted in the best sportcars videos thread)
Old Yesterday, 12:36 (Ref:3946133)   #126
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
odd video, Ken Milne not mentioned and talk of the village of tertre rouge never heard of a village of tertre rouge before.
Old Yesterday, 19:35 (Ref:3946203)   #127
Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer has a real shot at the podium!Tourer has a real shot at the podium!Tourer has a real shot at the podium!Tourer has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic Z View Post
I've seen the movie three times now (It's the only movie I've ever seen in theaters three times) and it's still excellent. I've been telling everyone I know to see it.

Historical inaccuracies aside (There's only a couple that really bug me, TBH), they just made a really, really good film. In an age of stale superhero films and preachy political lambasting, truly good films are all too rare. The fact that it's a racing movie, about Le Mans, is just the icing on the cake.

I have to admit, I actually enjoy the Road Atlanta cameos. It's kinda fun to recognize the place from my trip to PLM in 2013.
I've seen it once, thought it was really good and I plan to go back to check it out again - I'd tweaked my back and wasn't comfortable so without that distraction, reckon it'll be even better 2nd time round. Agree with you that it's a really good movie & the fact that it's about racing (& racing people) is icing on the cake.