Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 5 May 2006, 07:35 (Ref:1601059)   #1
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
WTCC Brands Hatch

WTCC drivers will be doing an autograph session in London on Thurs 17th May. 12-1pm and 3-4pm outside Alex Reade Motorsport, 78 Regent Street.

If you've seen promo booklet in this week's Autosport be aware that the timetable printed in the back is wrong. Most notable change is that the WTCC will now be out on Friday. The FIA have permitted an extra 30 min free practice session at 4pm. Judging by the timetable on the MSV site timings for all 3 days have shuffled slightly..
Old 5 May 2006, 19:33 (Ref:1601432)   #2
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I was going to be going to this, but I cannot now make it which is a bit unfortunate, if it wasn't for the fact that Brands is a 6 hour round trip from where I live I might have been able to make it, ho hum.

I will still be going for the DTM however
Old 5 May 2006, 19:38 (Ref:1601436)   #3
Blackadder
Rookie

United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Blackadder should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what time are the Wtcc races on Sunday?
Old 5 May 2006, 20:27 (Ref:1601467)   #4
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
2.15 and 3.25

Timetable here -> http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/ev...ProductID=1552
Old 6 May 2006, 19:49 (Ref:1601957)   #5
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Oh my life!

Have you seen them ticket prices?

I think I paid £20 three years ago for the Donnington rounds.

EDIT: Ah its £25 for Sunday, not THAT bad then.
Old 13 May 2006, 17:12 (Ref:1608782)   #6
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monster
I was going to be going to this, but I cannot now make it which is a bit unfortunate, if it wasn't for the fact that Brands is a 6 hour round trip from where I live I might have been able to make it, ho hum.

I will still be going for the DTM however
Luckily, Leamington Spa is MUCH closer, so I'll be able to make it !!!

Looking forward to it - last time I was at Brands I was "racing" my Mini in the cold and rain...
Old 13 May 2006, 20:33 (Ref:1608962)   #7
jonbryant
Veteran

England
Horsham, West Sussex
jonbryant should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjonbryant should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll hopefully be down at the bottom of Paddock Hill Bend in my orange romper suit rolling around in the gravel.

Looking forward to a great weekend!
Old 13 May 2006, 22:27 (Ref:1609035)   #8
Elio
Veteran

Elio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Luckily, Leamington Spa is MUCH closer, so I'll be able to make it !!!

Looking forward to it - last time I was at Brands I was "racing" my Mini in the cold and rain...
I was there!! I`m sure I have an old 35mm photo somewhere in the cupboard.... (taken, I remember, just incase this Martin Haven bloke was THE Martin Haven - and it was!!!)...
Old 3 Jun 2006, 15:09 (Ref:1626111)   #9
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elio
I was there!! I`m sure I have an old 35mm photo somewhere in the cupboard.... (taken, I remember, just incase this Martin Haven bloke was THE Martin Haven - and it was!!!)...
Notice how kind I was... motoring past very slowly so you'd be able to get that aperture nice and wide open, so ensuring a great shot...

Photographer's friend, that's me...

Hang onto that... in years to come it'll be worth something...

That used film stock will soar in value once everything's gone digital

Tags
wtcc