Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 4 Apr 2019, 21:51 (Ref:3895341)   #1
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
F1 related media worth sharing

Apologies if this replicates an existing thread (I am not aware of any) or breaks a forum rule (again, not that I am aware of), but I was just thinking that occasionally I find something that I think others will find interesting that is relevant to F1, but just might not quite fit an existing thread, but also maybe is not worthy of a thread for just that one item. Things such as blogs, YouTube videos, etc. I assume others run across this occasionally. So maybe this might be a home?

My first suggestion is Nico Rosberg's YouTube channel. I actually didn't follow Nico a great deal when he was in F1, but YouTube has suggested his videos to me on occasion and I have watched a few. A number are very much "lifestyle" type of thing. Not exactly a primary concern for me, but I still find them interesting somehow. But just today I stumbled across his "Beyond Victory Podcast" series in which he interviews F1 royalty. I really have only watched one, but I will watch the rest.

Here is a playlist...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...UQvLDDbb2fCvsd

Here is the most recent in which he talks with Toto Wolff. I found the one with Wolff very interesting and I loved the back and forth between the two. I also love the very frank question from Nico regarding how Toto managed to engineer his way into the team principle role at Mercedes. Comments from Toto regarding his management style and desired team culture was also interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os9AZsCAZ1k

Richard