Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 12 Mar 2004, 15:08 (Ref:903337)   #26
RaceFreak
Racer

RaceFreak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gentlemen let's remember this: the Renault launch was just about the only interesting thing to happen in Australia...

Lets give this system to Minardi. too
Old 12 Mar 2004, 16:47 (Ref:903461)   #27
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by DSM
... No wonder F1 continues to implode.
Imploding. I wished I could have a imploding business like that...
Old 12 Mar 2004, 17:12 (Ref:903491)   #28
DSM
Veteran

DSM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, from the point of view that the F1 entries today are lower than they have ever been, and the numbers actually attending races are on a downwards trend, I think it's fair to say that it is imploding!
I too would love to make the money that Bernie et al have made (And nobody ask who 'Al' is please), but I really think we're on track for a huge change for the worse in F1.
I've been a fan for over 30 years now and have never been so disappointed in it as a sport or spectacle. I don't think I'm alone.
Old 12 Mar 2004, 18:06 (Ref:903574)   #29
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by DSM
I've been a fan for over 30 years now and have never been so disappointed in it as a sport or spectacle. I don't think I'm alone.
No you're not. From Rindt to TGF, I've seen them all, and F1 is so different now that someone who have been away for 30 years would think it's a whole new formula. I would gladly stick to the '70/'80s format if I had the choice, but still I got the same old feeling when the season starts.

Ok, just an old addicted geezer...
Old 14 Mar 2004, 12:58 (Ref:905057)   #30
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
I think the name of the guy at Renault who writes these very clever programmes is Tad Czapski. By coincidence, he was with Benetton in '94 and '95, then later with Ferrari.

Maybe the FIA should employ him and give the software to everyone. Or pay him to go away from F1 completely!