Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 31 Oct 2007, 10:55 (Ref:2055739)   #1
Mr Pink
Veteran

Sweden
Sweden
Mr Pink should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Ronnie Peterson Historic Grand Prix

The Masters series visits Scandinavian Raceway at Anderstorp 6-7-8 of June 2008!

http://www.themastersseries.com/typo...=0&tt_news=245
Old 28 May 2008, 14:31 (Ref:2213957)   #2
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
So this is now only a couple of weeks away. Who is going?

I will be there.
Old 29 May 2008, 07:11 (Ref:2214413)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sadly not me.
Old 29 May 2008, 07:16 (Ref:2214418)   #4
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It looks like a lot of fun. I just noticed the Gent Drivers race is 2 hours. Proper!
Old 29 May 2008, 15:29 (Ref:2214725)   #5
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
I'm going - you can't get away from me just by going to Sweden! .....so far it looks like just you and me Roger!
Old 29 May 2008, 15:53 (Ref:2214746)   #6
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would love to join you both,but it does'nt look like I'll be able to at the moment.
Old 29 May 2008, 16:07 (Ref:2214754)   #7
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
I would love to join you both,but it does'nt look like I'll be able to at the moment.
Such a pity Terry - I'll be on my own and just think of the mischief we could have got up without 'supervision'!
Old 29 May 2008, 16:16 (Ref:2214762)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In Sweden!
Old 29 May 2008, 16:28 (Ref:2214768)   #9
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee
Such a pity Terry - I'll be on my own and just think of the mischief we could have got up without 'supervision'!
Exactly John,my eyesight's OK anyway.
Old 29 May 2008, 17:35 (Ref:2214806)   #10
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Sorry not going as well , But i am looking foward to Spa the following weekend as it looks like we have an entry in the 4 hour race. Also hope to meet eddie V at last. Hope you have a good time in Sweden.
Old 29 May 2008, 17:53 (Ref:2214818)   #11
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee
I'm going - you can't get away from me just by going to Sweden! .....so far it looks like just you and me Roger!
Oh no, guess who will be targeted in the driver's briefing......

I understand the grids are quite full.
Old 30 May 2008, 07:01 (Ref:2215119)   #12
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Dont worry Roger our top C of C only picks on his freinds.I have tried sitting at the back of the room but his eagle eyes soon spot you.
Old 1 Jun 2008, 12:52 (Ref:2216672)   #13
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
Does anyone know if the Dunlop truck will be in Sweden?
Old 1 Jun 2008, 13:01 (Ref:2216692)   #14
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwills
I don't know Roger but I'll try and find out for you - probably won't be today though.
Old 1 Jun 2008, 13:41 (Ref:2216758)   #15
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwills
No Roger - you need to take your own tyres although there will be a local outfit in attendance to fit them if needed.
Old 1 Jun 2008, 20:42 (Ref:2217215)   #16
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
Thanks John. I just read the final instructions in the airport on my way back to Moscow and noticed this. The guys will get some tyres tomorrow before the get on the boat tomorrow night.
Old 2 Jun 2008, 09:31 (Ref:2217629)   #17
MAPearson
Rookie

England
MAPearson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi all. I've spoken to Sunoco this morning - no posh fuel there either. Still, a bit of the rough stuff for the TR4 will keep it honest for a change. (Assuming they have a petrol pump of some kind at the circuit - otherwise I'm stuffed!)
We're really looking forward to the 2 hour Gentleman Drivers race in the TR4, and I've also entered the Ginetta Cup for a bit of fun. See you there.
Michael.
Old 2 Jun 2008, 09:35 (Ref:2217632)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Welcome to the forum Michael.
Old 2 Jun 2008, 10:49 (Ref:2217701)   #19
MAPearson
Rookie

England
Hi Peter, thanks.
By the way, there's no fuel pump at the Anderstorp circuit. But there is, apparently, a Shell station nearby. Out with the cans!
On the up side, our team are staying in a holiday cottage a few miles away which is beside a lake and comes with a canoe and a sauna. We may never make it to the track.
Old 2 Jun 2008, 10:52 (Ref:2217703)   #20
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAPearson
On the up side, our team are staying in a holiday cottage a few miles away which is beside a lake and comes with a canoe and a sauna. We may never make it to the track.
Please send the address - I want to join you!
Old 2 Jun 2008, 17:06 (Ref:2217961)   #21
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Hi all. I've spoken to Sunoco this morning - no posh fuel there either. Still, a bit of the rough stuff for the TR4 will keep it honest for a change. (Assuming they have a petrol pump of some kind at the circuit - otherwise I'm stuffed!)
We're really looking forward to the 2 hour Gentleman Drivers race in the TR4, and I've also entered the Ginetta Cup for a bit of fun. See you there.
Michael.

About time you found your way into the madhouse Michael,welcome aboard.
Old 3 Jun 2008, 08:45 (Ref:2218427)   #22
MAPearson
Rookie

England
Cheers Terry. The cars are on their way and we're looking forward, apparently, to a warm dry weekend! Are you staying over here to rust?
Old 3 Jun 2008, 08:54 (Ref:2218434)   #23
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
The forecast is high 20s and sun all weekend!
Old 3 Jun 2008, 09:08 (Ref:2218449)   #24
MAPearson
Rookie

England
"Småland ja hela Sverige just nu- värme ca 30 grader Celsius" - so I'm told.
Old 3 Jun 2008, 17:06 (Ref:2218910)   #25
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Cheers Terry. The cars are on their way and we're looking forward, apparently, to a warm dry weekend! Are you staying over here to rust?
Unfortunatly I am Michael,business before etc. Hope it goes well for you.