Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 19 Feb 2004, 02:35 (Ref:878955)   #26
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Sounds great

For those looking for some extra fun, the Yahoo F1 Manager Game is now bigger than ever.

We've come along way since the beginning. We have setups for all tracks, the right fuel stops and know a fair bit about developing a car. We finished 65th out of 1,000 leagues last season and we want to make the top 10 this season.

As you can imagine, we need all the help we can get

We are now running 2 different leagues. A 'Scratch' league as we call it, where everyone had to start a brand new team before the first race (so we were all even). The thread for this is Ten-Tenths 'Scratch' League (Season 5). This is just for fun and is very close for everyone.

The second league is the Superleague. It is open-class and has no limits. The strong survive and the weak perish If you decide to rejoin us, let me know as Bomn and I have some spare cars (sleepers) that have some cash and Horse Power that's higher than starting a new team (although you will be stuck with an Aussie Flag) The thread for Super League is reganaM 1F !oohaY (Season 5).

Anyway, if your interested, go to the appropriate thread and say hello, and we will talk you through it all.

Cheers

PS - We even have a HALL OF FAME Check it out
Old 19 Feb 2004, 18:19 (Ref:879571)   #27
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Check it ouuuuuut......

Amidst all these offers of money for the top slot in the predictions competitions, let me make my bid.........with a good brain for predictions and a hell of a lot of luck, I will win this year!!!

So there. Hope I don't sound arrogant.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 00:22 (Ref:879953)   #28
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
knowlesy,

Nah! you don't sound arrogant - just misled old bean.

Anyway - I've got a crystal ball so avsfan733 should get worried 'right now'.

All this 'exchanging of cash' - and, well - plain brown envelope stuff etc...etc... makes me worried. 'Cash for favours' springs to mind, remember Tony had to give it back to Bernie.

My thanks to all the admin team who run these comps - they bring us all fun and work very hard.

I look forward to trying to beat you all - again!!
Old 20 Feb 2004, 09:18 (Ref:880197)   #29
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
and don't forget to download the latest F1 help file, updated by Rich Reibel
http://tentenths.com/downloads/helpfile/
Great stuff...
Old 20 Feb 2004, 09:38 (Ref:880209)   #30
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Excellent info on there!
Old 20 Feb 2004, 14:29 (Ref:880476)   #31
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wow !!!! This one looks like those TV programs selling products !
Old 24 Feb 2004, 23:31 (Ref:884684)   #32
avsfan733
Veteran

avsfan733 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Pitstop
Anyway - I've got a crystal ball so avsfan733 should get worried 'right now'.
Come and get me!!!!!!!!!!

here we go guys, i smell repeat...pure domination utter wrecking of the competition, I am hearby trowing down the gauntlet. I shall win again, I will win

thanks mods another great season lets hope its as exciting as last...maybe going to four tiebreakers this year....I guess its time to change the signature also
Old 28 Feb 2004, 19:04 (Ref:888395)   #33
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good luck again. Can you do it again avsfan733?

Here are this years competitions:
Predictions Competition
Fans Competition