Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 4 Jan 2006, 19:28 (Ref:1495000)   #1
SZRacer
Racer

England
North Cotswolds
SZRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSZRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New 2006 Top Hat Website

Guys,

Thought i'd just give a 'heads up', separate from the '2006 dates' thread, as I've just put up the new version of the Top Hat website.

http://www.tophatracing.co.uk

I've given it a bit of a 'wash and brush-up', although a lot of the changes have gone on 'under the hood' making it easier to update on a regular basis.

You will notice a few new sections, and different navigation method, and...

There a a fair few changes in the series rules for 2006, so it would pay to check out those pages!!

Regards,

James W
TH Webmaster and sometime racer....
Old 5 Jan 2006, 12:01 (Ref:1495455)   #2
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Good work James, will hopefully see/meet you at the Autosprout show ?

a favour . . .could you email me the results pages from Dijon and Chimay, I may need them for upgrading my license as I couldn't get a signature !

thanks
Old 5 Jan 2006, 14:54 (Ref:1495585)   #3
SZRacer
Racer

England
North Cotswolds
SZRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSZRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi,

Have sent you a PM separately, but as i said in that, the old results will be reinstated on an 'archive' page.

If anybody needs particular results for now, let me know, and I will send you the link.

Yes, will be at the Autosport show on Thursday, but not in any sort of Top Hat capacity.

Who else is going?

Regards,

James
Old 6 Jan 2006, 09:58 (Ref:1496057)   #4
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
thanks James

I'll be up there on Sat/Sun, my cars on the stand.

I think an archive page would be good . . . we can check results to see how much faster/slower we are year on year !!!
Old 6 Jan 2006, 14:29 (Ref:1496218)   #5
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Archive pages are a useful reference for potential buyers to check a cars history/ability so I would for different reasons agree with Zeff. Enjoy the show