Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 5 Jan 2023, 00:49 (Ref:4138955)   #776
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Looks mint Gary! First meeting in a couple of weeks, is that the Scope?
Old 5 Jan 2023, 17:43 (Ref:4139024)   #777
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Gorgeous! And a lot of attention in every detail, like the custom alternator pulley and the belt tensioner thanks to the fan axle suppression. I dont know what are the ignition boxes Piranha may be? Well done for the deflector around the air filter, do you have a Holley? Did you keep the 13" rims or rather 15"? It will work, no doubt!
Old 5 Jan 2023, 17:44 (Ref:4139026)   #778
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
And did you weight it? It's supposed to have a light body shell.
Old 6 Jan 2023, 01:59 (Ref:4139065)   #779
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Beautiful looking car and I also love the detailing. Best of luck with it.
Old 6 Jan 2023, 10:34 (Ref:4139091)   #780
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Just spotted the fan schroud and estimated the distance between the rad and the slam panel. I imagine the distance between heads and bulkhead is not important…
Old 15 Jan 2024, 11:09 (Ref:4191963)   #781
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Is this ad' new? From someone posting here? https://www.carandclassic.com/l/C1670743
Old 15 Jan 2024, 11:12 (Ref:4191964)   #782
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes he has posted on here.
Old 15 Jan 2024, 12:49 (Ref:4191974)   #783
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
zakspeed65 then. Good luck for the sale.

Tags
andy rouse, belga, belgian touring cars, broadspeed, capri mk3, cc motorsport, cc racing development, chris craft, dave cook, equipe esso, gordon spice, group 1, group 1 capri, group 1.5, jeff allam, jonathan buncombe, martin brothers, neil brown, pete clark, spa 24 hours, swindon engines, tricentrol, vince woodman