Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 16 Mar 2002, 21:43 (Ref:236826)   #1
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Chat

Hi guys,

It's 21:45GMT and there's a bunch of us in the chatroom so why not come in and join us!

You can connect by clicking on the "chatroom" button on your 10-10ths console or if you have an IRC client, you can connect to irc.phishy.net and join #motorsport

Hope to see you there
Old 23 Mar 2002, 19:59 (Ref:242479)   #2
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
It's 20:00 GMT and there's a bunch of us in the chat room. Why not stop by?

You can access the chat room by clicking on the "Chatroom" button at the top of your screen or if you use irc, connect to irc.phishy.net and join #motorsport.
Old 27 Mar 2002, 20:53 (Ref:245402)   #3
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
And we're in there again....!
Old 29 Mar 2002, 15:22 (Ref:246593)   #4
KayBee
Veteran

England
Royston Vasey
KayBee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TerriEP(W) seeing as how your using this as your own private thread I've had a thought about a Tip to put on your web pages.

Use every opportunity you can to go to the toilet - especially Red Flags and Tyre Wall rebuilds - unless, of course, this happens on your section.

This of course applies more to the female variety and those males who are doing more than a quick 'Splash and Dash' - and don't forget to tell your partner etc where you are going.
Old 29 Mar 2002, 20:08 (Ref:246810)   #5
stevie.murray
Rookie

stevie.murray should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OR,just sneak away quietly.it's embarasing telling your partner,oh,eh,I'm,eh just,eh going to eh HUMMMMM!!AAHH!that's better I can see better "LOL"LOL"(embarasing when you can't siel either...ME LIKE!)
Old 29 Mar 2002, 21:59 (Ref:246929)   #6
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
LOL - dunno about a private thread - I'm just trying to attract chatters!

It's a good tip Kaybee and I'll put it in - many thanks

oh and stevie - you either say "I'm going for a pit stop" or if you're feeling formal "I'm taking a comfort break"
Old 30 Mar 2002, 09:07 (Ref:247161)   #7
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
oh and stevie - you either say "I'm going for a pit stop" or if you're feeling formal "I'm taking a comfort break"
...or, if you're Kaybee: "I'm going to the bog."

Last edited by Dave Brand; 30 Mar 2002 at 09:08.