Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 30 May 2002, 17:36 (Ref:300603)   #1
viper_man
Rookie

viper_man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hi

hi. is anyone here a member of a club that travels to Le Mans every year? i could do with some more info plz. cheers.
Old 30 May 2002, 18:04 (Ref:300644)   #2
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome to the 10/10's forum.

I think most people arrange their own tours, most seem to drive down to Le Mans.

What sort of info do you need ? I'm sure someone will be able to help

Are you planning for next year ?

Simon
Old 30 May 2002, 18:31 (Ref:300664)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What sort of a club were you looking for, viper_man? There are lots of us here who regard Le Mans as an annual pilgrimage. This year will be my 17th consecutive year and there are plenty of others who have been going for a lot longer than me.

If you're simply looking to exchange views and gain information, the forum is a good place to start (isn't it guys?), but there are plenty of other sites out there which impart plenty of information.

If you want to narrow down the areas your're interested in, you can bet your bottom dollar there'll be a dozen of us at least offering suggestions.

Old 30 May 2002, 22:12 (Ref:300862)   #4
viper_man
Rookie

viper_man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yeah ive been trying for ages on the Worldmotorsport.com forum but havent found anyone. im planning for next year and was just wondering if there are any existing clubs or anything similar who travel to LM each year. if not then not to worry, ive also been checking out travel arrangements individually etc. cheers guys.