Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 7 Jun 2003, 09:55 (Ref:623701)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Happy Birthay Ker !

I just wanted to wish an happy birthday to Kdr, a fidel press member of the forum !

Come on, as one : Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Kdr, happy birthday to you !

Sure that Ayse will delete this when he comes, that's why I had to rush !
Old 7 Jun 2003, 10:05 (Ref:623711)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll give it another hour.......
Old 7 Jun 2003, 10:09 (Ref:623719)   #3
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
why thank you fab...today i shall be mainly pondering my lm predictions for this year, reading my new john mcenroe autobiography, watching my new led zep dvd, and worrying about french ferry strikes and the grey hairs one acquires at the age of 42.

i hope today everyone has a good a day as i do..and that your trip down this year is hassle free and safe.

oh and a big thank you to british eurosport for showing their le mans legends programme last night...an unexpected early birthday treat!

Last edited by kdr; 7 Jun 2003 at 10:11.
Old 7 Jun 2003, 12:25 (Ref:623817)   #4
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Happy Birthday kdr! Have a nice time!
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 7 Jun 2003, 13:04 (Ref:623837)   #5
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
thank you racerguy...my best friend hails originally from berlin, so you're the 2nd person from ct to wish me happy birthday!
Old 7 Jun 2003, 13:27 (Ref:623845)   #6
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
...my best friend hails originally from berlin...
I'm from New Britain, so we were probably neighbors at one point.
You're welcome for the birthday wish.
Old 7 Jun 2003, 14:51 (Ref:623894)   #7
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I'll give it another hour.......
Thank you Ayse ! I think the message passed now, we can go back to the subject !
Old 8 Jun 2003, 00:00 (Ref:624171)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh, let's leave it up.

Happy birthday kdr - 21 again?
Old 8 Jun 2003, 02:53 (Ref:624219)   #9
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Cheers, Ker. Have a good week, too!
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 8 Jun 2003, 07:41 (Ref:624272)   #10
kdr
Veteran

thanks ayse...well being a gemini one of half of me feels 21, and so does the other. sadly this rounds me up to a nice round 42!

thank you as well p-c...i hope i have a good week, and you also wherever you're watching it. one of our broadsheets previewed jackie oliver driving the gt40 in the legends race...so the thing i'm now really looking forward to most is seeing that come thru the esses on saturday morning!

oh and perhaps meeting some of you people!

Last edited by kdr; 8 Jun 2003 at 07:44.
Old 8 Jun 2003, 16:23 (Ref:624705)   #11
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
oh and perhaps meeting some of you people!
You say ! (remember the coffee time at 8h30 saturday morning... oh, darn, you should be in the pit lane at this hour )
Old 8 Jun 2003, 20:14 (Ref:624923)   #12
kdr
Veteran

warm up starts 9.15...so if i'm at the track at 8.30 i'll stop by.