Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Jun 2006, 19:09 (Ref:1634540)   #26
Dagobert II
Rookie

Netherlands
Hengelo (O), NL
Dagobert II should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bedankt Fire.

Only RTL7 (Dutch network) will bring some coverage and updates on television. Can't find other stations. Even Eurosport brings other sports. (And they did the 24 hours for motorcycles at Le Mans a few weeks ago!!)
Old 15 Jun 2006, 06:43 (Ref:1634807)   #27
ceeslm
Rookie

Netherlands
krimpen
ceeslm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Only RTL7 (Dutch network) will bring some coverage and updates on television. Can't find other stations. Even Eurosport brings other sports. (And they did the 24 hours for motorcycles at Le Mans a few weeks ago!!)
its because motorstv has the exclusive rights for broadcasting but in holland where i live there is no way i can watch because its not on the cable
Old 15 Jun 2006, 14:50 (Ref:1635111)   #28
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Live stream of Premiere (which will probably not work outside Germany):
http://www.premiere.de/premweb/cms/d...g_win_1000.jsp
Old 16 Jun 2006, 01:02 (Ref:1635576)   #29
Cambo
Rookie

Australia
Melbourne
Cambo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does anybody know if the Lemans Gold access http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans...access_gb.html is worth it? Or is it just as effective to listen to RLM and find some live timing? Is the video sectio "Follow the 24 Heures du Mans with vidéos inedited" live streaming? Pardon my ignorance on these issues but i'm trying to set up my weekend in Lemans deprived Australia! Cheers.
Old 16 Jun 2006, 07:11 (Ref:1635631)   #30
Karsten Krogh
Rookie

Denmark
Aalborg
Karsten Krogh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For those who live in Denmark there is Sputnik Tv. for about 2,5 Euro you get access to everything for 24 hours and for 6,5 Euro you get access to everything for a month. I bought a month yesterday and saw 3 & 4 quallifying Live. (Great stuff)

Im thinking about moving my bed into my Office so ill be ready for Saturday/Sunday.
Old 16 Jun 2006, 15:58 (Ref:1635917)   #31
DCC
Rookie

Turkey
Istanbul
DCC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambo
Does anybody know if the Lemans Gold access http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans...access_gb.html is worth it? Or is it just as effective to listen to RLM and find some live timing? Is the video sectio "Follow the 24 Heures du Mans with vidéos inedited" live streaming? Pardon my ignorance on these issues but i'm trying to set up my weekend in Lemans deprived Australia! Cheers.
Still waiting an answer for that
Old 16 Jun 2006, 16:10 (Ref:1635924)   #32
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Us unfortunate American viewers

Yeah, SPEED is giving us more coverage then last year. My cable company's guide says we get the race from 930 EDT(quali in 2 30 min segments) and then the race until 3 EDT to break for "stock truck" and then the junior series qali and the news (think that stock name should allow the GT3 to race, wait the rednecks see them boys get lapped by that funny looking car) but we come back at 8 EDT and supposedly will be from then to the finish and last year there was FEW commercials overnight and was Radio Le Mans coverage in the early mornin hours here. Stayin up for the whole thing here again too, Red Bull isnt just the race sponsor for teams http://tentenths.com/forum/images/smilies/rotate.gif

Also, last year I listened to Radio Le Mans in the NASCAR coverage breaks here, and I hope they UPGRADED. It bogged down but always managed to reconnect so just keep trying to get in. If I can help on some udates, I'll be on yahoo IM (broadrun96)all night as well so hit me up and I'll do my best to get the details.

Last edited by broadrun96; 16 Jun 2006 at 16:14.
Old 16 Jun 2006, 17:03 (Ref:1635942)   #33
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCC

i don't know what it includes this year .. but last year it had a colour imaged webcam .

Ciao Marco
Old 16 Jun 2006, 18:00 (Ref:1635965)   #34
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96
Also, last year I listened to Radio Le Mans in the NASCAR coverage breaks here, and I hope they UPGRADED. It bogged down but always managed to reconnect so just keep trying to get in. If I can help on some udates, I'll be on yahoo IM (broadrun96)all night as well so hit me up and I'll do my best to get the details.
So far the quality of RLM was excellent.
Old 16 Jun 2006, 20:41 (Ref:1636036)   #35
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
See this website for some coverage of the qualifying day 1.

(Search for "Le Mans journaal" on the page to find the 3 movies, the movie of "15 juni" has coverage of qualifying day 1.)
Old 16 Jun 2006, 21:03 (Ref:1636042)   #36
DCC
Rookie

Turkey
Istanbul
DCC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth
i don't know what it includes this year .. but last year it had a colour imaged webcam .
...and what about the commentary? Was it French or English?
Old 16 Jun 2006, 21:10 (Ref:1636046)   #37
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth
Doesn't sound very interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCC
...and what about the commentary? Was it French or English?
For English commentary you can use Radio Le Mans.
Old 16 Jun 2006, 21:16 (Ref:1636048)   #38
Neith
Rookie

Hungary
Hungary
Neith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCC
Hi everybody,

I have Gold Access on the official site.

The Live Bar has a new version and I don't know anything about it yet.

From the Photos section you can download the pics in big format.

There are 2 webcams on the site, one is showing the pitlane, the other cam is showing the pics of the live coverage of MotorsTV. The webcams are updated every 10 seconds, but it's not really what I would call a live stream. (But I think, Premiere or Dutch RTL could work... Give it a try! )

The Radio is in French, I think.

The videos are from June 4th, there are no vids about the scrutineering and the quali so far. I expect, that this will change...

There's also a Newsletter in the 'Gazette' section, which contains the articles of the official site in pdf-format.

"I'm sitting at the wheel
I got a green light
Not afraid of nothin' cuz heart and soul
I'm built for life
So let the engine roar
Push the pedal down..."
Old 17 Jun 2006, 03:15 (Ref:1636131)   #39
Cambo
Rookie

Australia
Melbourne
Cheers guys thanks for the info. Think i'll just listen to RLM, find live timing and Jan Lammers telemetry! I'll look and see if any of the live streams work down here! I'm going to have to get to Le Mans in the very near future for the ultimate motorsport experiance/boys week! Thanks again and have a great weekend!
Old 17 Jun 2006, 03:34 (Ref:1636133)   #40
Cambo
Rookie

Australia
Melbourne
Also welcome to ten-tenths Neith. Thanks for the indepth answer and enjoy Le Mans. Cheers.
Old 17 Jun 2006, 05:37 (Ref:1636148)   #41
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
you should give the chatroom a try too . it will be packed of people for race

Ciao Marco
Old 17 Jun 2006, 07:59 (Ref:1636176)   #42
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
OK, ive just found out that Eurosport aren't showing it.

Is there any channel for UK cable viewers to watch it on?

Secondly, why have Eurosport dropped it?
Old 17 Jun 2006, 08:03 (Ref:1636177)   #43
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
cause MotorsTV got it //
and they have MotoGP to show also ..

Ciao Marco
Old 17 Jun 2006, 08:08 (Ref:1636178)   #44
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I can't recieve Motors TV, thats on Sky and NTL, I have Telewest Cable...
Old 17 Jun 2006, 08:17 (Ref:1636181)   #45
eein
Racer

eein should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
MotorsTV is not on ntl. (at least not that I can see).
Old 17 Jun 2006, 08:21 (Ref:1636182)   #46
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by eein
MotorsTV is not on ntl. (at least not that I can see).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds23738.html
Old 17 Jun 2006, 08:32 (Ref:1636185)   #47
eein
Racer

eein should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ntl 173 - thanks! MotorsTV might want to consider putting it on their website that they are on ntl!

So what decent motorsport have I missed since last september that I could have been watching?!?!
Old 17 Jun 2006, 09:33 (Ref:1636201)   #48
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Well it appears im totally screwed regarding watching the Lemans this year.

No channel I recieve is broadcasting it.

And I can't be bothered to spend hours hunched over my desk watching a stuttering lego land - blocky live feed.

Audi, you just lost one viewer for your Diesel triumph...
Old 17 Jun 2006, 10:26 (Ref:1636223)   #49
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by eein
So what decent motorsport have I missed since last september that I could have been watching?!?!
Live BTCC, DTM, Nascar Busch, ALMS, LMS, World Series by Renault. As-live Aussie V8s...
Old 17 Jun 2006, 10:58 (Ref:1636232)   #50
ccharlie6
Rookie

United Kingdom
Bristol
ccharlie6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NOOOOO!!!!!

Videostreams from RTL Sport can only be viewed from within The Netherlands. According to our system, your computer is not situated in The Netherlands, so unfortunately you don't have access to the videostream you requested.

Are you in The Netherlands, but you still get this message, please contact our service department. Fill in the form below with your e-mail address and the reason why you think you should be able to use our service.

it is a live stream

guess its just RLM and LTS for me