Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 20 Sep 2010, 19:28 (Ref:2762101)   #1
defender47
Rookie

United Kingdom
Brompton Ralph, Taunton
defender47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dijon en Prenois 1-3 Oct

Hi,
I'm racing at Dijon for the first time. Does anybody have any iinformation with regard to paddock facilities. Also bars , restaurants, cafes etc .
I shall be towing with a motorhome and am wondering if they have electric hook-ups.

I'm running in the HSCC race with my 1977 Jaguar XJS.

Any info on the above would be most welcome..
Thanks
Paul
Old 20 Sep 2010, 21:50 (Ref:2762178)   #2
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome Paul, likewise a first timer at Dijon. Perhaps some of the old hands can tell us where the Michelin * eateries are. I need to tempt Mrs Mac with more than just the smell of Castrol R
Old 21 Sep 2010, 05:05 (Ref:2762274)   #3
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
If you have a look at the previous Dijon thread relating to their June meeting a lot of your questions are answered on there. This thread also relates to the October meeting.

The main paddock has power and fairly new shower / toilet block but if they have to use the overspill area behind from memory this is just a car park. As always, better to get there asap!

If you are approaching circuit from Dijon beware the turning off public road- it is on a steep (down) hill and you don't see it until almost too late (if wet and with something heavy......)

Old 24 Sep 2010, 11:59 (Ref:2763971)   #4
TorqueWench
Racer

United Kingdom
Sunny Berkshire
TorqueWench should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We'll be there for the first time as well - I bought a copy of the European circuits guide (John's birthday present) and it does have info about the track and the area that is helpful. We are in Lotus 23, the owner John Rees in the HSCC races and John Hutch in the FISC races - looking forward to it!