Charles Leclerc 1 1.89%
Sergey Sirotkin 0 0%
Pierre Gasly 0 0%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25 Mar 2018, 06:35 (Ref:3810573)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Australian Grand Prix 2018

Who is it for you?
Old 25 Mar 2018, 07:12 (Ref:3810580)   #2
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Daniel Ricciardo. Cause he’s Aussie
Old 25 Mar 2018, 07:14 (Ref:3810581)   #3
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No option for LASTNAME? This poll is rigged!
Old 25 Mar 2018, 07:32 (Ref:3810589)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Alonso. Drove well throughout the whole race, finished a creditable 5th and did a great job of keeping Verstappen at bay and not succumbing to the pressure.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 13:49 (Ref:3810651)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ric and Alonso were fun but went for sunday partymode!

SV
Old 25 Mar 2018, 15:40 (Ref:3810663)   #6
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quite a difficult one. I'm sure there were excellent performances, but in many ways people performed as expected. The Haas drivers did the job with much better material, but we failed to see where they would end up. Alonso put in a fine performance, although Vandoorne also ended up in the group behind, so it didn't look like he was completely left for dead in terms of performance.

I'm going to give it to Kimi Räikkönen. Better pace than Vettel all weekend and might have only lost out to him due to the VSC. And because his look in the post-qually press conference when Hamilton said he partied all the time was priceless.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 15:53 (Ref:3810666)   #7
B0U170NS
Racer

B0U170NS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No one I'm afraid. Vettel and Alonso inherited their positions through pure luck. Most deserving driver was Magnussen, until unfortunate pit stop problems
Old 25 Mar 2018, 16:12 (Ref:3810670)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
could have gone to several today but results count so vettel gets my vote today
Old 25 Mar 2018, 20:05 (Ref:3810712)   #9
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Kimi, who beat his teammate convincingly, yet lost to his teammate.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 20:36 (Ref:3810718)   #10
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The only guy who managed to pass someone on track, Dric
Old 25 Mar 2018, 20:49 (Ref:3810721)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This'll surprise Pete, but I'm going for Raikonnen today. As has been said already, but for luck, he would have well beaten Vettel today.
Old 25 Mar 2018, 23:07 (Ref:3810753)   #12
Go Harder.
Racer

Australia
Somewhere in the sticks...
Go Harder. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I too wanted to vote for one of the LASTNAME brothers, but gave it to Vettel for wiping the smile from Hamiltons face
Old 26 Mar 2018, 00:00 (Ref:3810766)   #13
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

I had to google the LASTNAME thing. I must admit this completely passed me by during the race.
Old 26 Mar 2018, 00:35 (Ref:3810775)   #14
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
I had to google the LASTNAME thing. I must admit this completely passed me by during the race.
I saw it a few times and put it down to 'teething' trouble. Made me chuckle.
Old 26 Mar 2018, 03:38 (Ref:3810793)   #15
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ayesdasi, I am not shocked or surprised at all by your vote. Kimi is just too good to ignore.

Faster than Vettel all weekend only to get burned.

I was looking forward to a battle between Kimi and Hamilton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 26 Mar 2018, 04:04 (Ref:3810796)   #16
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I voted for Kimi. Good to see him on the pace and faster than Vettel all weekend.
Old 26 Mar 2018, 19:04 (Ref:3811055)   #17
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Magnussen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
No option for LASTNAME? This poll is rigged!
Which one? There were two.
Old 27 Mar 2018, 13:44 (Ref:3811244)   #18
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Kimi.

Honourable mentions for Alonso, the Haas Reliant Robin tribute drivers and LeClerc (for not being last in a Sauber).
Old 27 Mar 2018, 13:48 (Ref:3811247)   #19
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Hamilton, Vettel and Magnussen are ones who deserve it the most
Old 28 Mar 2018, 11:36 (Ref:3811473)   #20
doug911
Racer

United Kingdom
York
doug911 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hamilton

He performed faultlessly all weekend and was let down by his team.
Old 28 Mar 2018, 21:29 (Ref:3811624)   #21
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hamilton. An awesome Q3 lap, and then went on to do what we all expected. Deprived of the win only by the quirks of the safety car rules.

I can see why some people voted for the Iceman. I'm at a loss to understand why Vettel has got 12 votes: outshone by his Number 2 all weekend and only won because he lucked in on the safety car schemozzle.
Old 28 Mar 2018, 21:33 (Ref:3811625)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post

I can see why some people voted for the Iceman. I'm at a loss to understand why Vettel has got 12 votes: outshone by his Number 2 all weekend and only won because he lucked in on the safety car schemozzle.
Old 30 Mar 2018, 15:17 (Ref:3811943)   #23
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Deportago has the vote.
Old 30 Mar 2018, 20:34 (Ref:3812022)   #24
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
Hamilton. An awesome Q3 lap, and then went on to do what we all expected. Deprived of the win only by the quirks of the safety car rules.

If Lewis had gone on to win, I wonder if we would be hearing how the race was another snooze fest, dominated by Hamilton/Mercedes?
Old 30 Mar 2018, 21:01 (Ref:3812027)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Oh almost certainly. But at least he would have won it without assistance from the VSC. I think the poll result shows that poll results really don't mean very much.......