Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 24 Feb 2007, 13:44 (Ref:1850544)   #26
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
download truck race? from where?
Old 24 Feb 2007, 15:47 (Ref:1850592)   #27
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuiE
I was looking for the results on Nascar.com, but it's useless (or maybe I am?) and I couldn't find it
I agree. The new Nascar site is lousy and hard to find things.

Jeff Gordon got the pole and Montoya qualified 9th.

This race may be a little different than others at Fontana. This will be the first race using unleaded fuel and it may prove interesting. lets see if they have any difficulty with the valves. I am not a big fan of Fontana but on the other hand it does give the drivers a different challenge as the track is quite flat and doesn't have the high banking. It may turn out to be a good race this year.
Old 24 Feb 2007, 16:03 (Ref:1850595)   #28
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone else watching the LIVE Busch coverage provided by NASCAR.com for the race. Ok its on from midnight for us Europeans.
Old 24 Feb 2007, 17:15 (Ref:1850624)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Allmendinger DNQ's again. Still, he is in the money.
Old 24 Feb 2007, 17:25 (Ref:1850630)   #30
StuiE
Veteran

StuiE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm here to agree that seperate threads ftw, as I wont' see the Busch race 'till tomorrow night, but came here to see what has been said about the Cup race

"I think we broke something.......Traction" -Carl Edwards 19/8/06 MIS

05 - Peter Brock
Old 24 Feb 2007, 17:25 (Ref:1850631)   #31
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
What time is the Cup race start, in GMT?
Old 24 Feb 2007, 17:55 (Ref:1850646)   #32
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
8:30. TV starts at 8pm for the Cup race.

AJ should try for some Busch races, he would make the field then.

Last edited by Speedworx; 24 Feb 2007 at 18:00.
Old 24 Feb 2007, 18:43 (Ref:1850661)   #33
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
for anyone who intrested the race will be shown on setanta sports ireland uk sky channel 434 starting at 8pm

im sure all those who canceled there subscriptions are quite mad now
Old 24 Feb 2007, 19:36 (Ref:1850678)   #34
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I'll be looking forward to watching the race now as I've subscribed to Setanta this afternoon.

And, although I didn't think I would, I actually prefer the seperate threads. So thanks for introducing them! Sorry, happiman, looks like you're on your own once again.
Old 24 Feb 2007, 20:12 (Ref:1850697)   #35
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Allmendinger DNQ's again. Still, he is in the money.
Allmendinger is in over his head at this stage. He needs to race a year or two in Trucks or/and Busch.

For what it is worth, I prefer having 2 threads. One for Cup and one for Busch.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 20:37 (Ref:1851253)   #36
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Kevin Costner just delivered the "Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!", so we're not far away from the green flag.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 20:45 (Ref:1851261)   #37
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Live timing: http://racecast.nascar.com
Old 25 Feb 2007, 20:48 (Ref:1851263)   #38
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Green
Old 25 Feb 2007, 20:53 (Ref:1851265)   #39
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Some damaged cars there!
Old 25 Feb 2007, 20:54 (Ref:1851267)   #40
Dudley
Veteran

Dudley has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
"whump"
Old 25 Feb 2007, 20:54 (Ref:1851268)   #41
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Big hit for Riggs. Bad luck for McMurray and Sorensen getting tangled up in that.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 20:54 (Ref:1851269)   #42
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Crash
At first I thought it (Riggs) was Montoya.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 20:57 (Ref:1851271)   #43
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Very hard hit that....

Top ten didn't pit.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 20:58 (Ref:1851272)   #44
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Messy!

I've never been a particular fan of Mark Martin (nothing against him, either!), I've always found myself cheering on Tony Stewart and Dale Jr, but am I the only one who is cheering him on this weekend? He deserves a result after last week (and the truck race this week)
Old 25 Feb 2007, 21:00 (Ref:1851273)   #45
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I wouldn't mind a Mark Martin win at all, although I am not exactly cheering for him like last week...
Old 25 Feb 2007, 21:01 (Ref:1851274)   #46
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
In top 13 are 11 Chevrolets
Old 25 Feb 2007, 21:02 (Ref:1851275)   #47
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Truex's engine is gone...in some fashion!

Caution again then...
Old 25 Feb 2007, 21:02 (Ref:1851276)   #48
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Yellow.

Truex has left his engine all over the place.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 21:03 (Ref:1851277)   #49
Dudley
Veteran

Dudley has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE
Crash
At first I thought it (Riggs) was Montoya.
Me too.

As for Martin, I like him simply because of his attitude, which is probably something that comes with age when you realise you probably aren't going to ever win a championship.

Tuex blew.
Old 25 Feb 2007, 21:03 (Ref:1851279)   #50
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
You are all watching on TV?

There's some delay between TV and TVU.