Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Jun 2013, 10:03 (Ref:3265358)   #1
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Le Mans 2013 Pictures

Just uploaded the first Pics from Wednesday Practice

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansf...7634229675662/
Old 20 Jun 2013, 10:09 (Ref:3265362)   #2
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Just uploaded the first Pics from Wednesday Practice

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansf...7634229675662/
Nice shots Walter, and above all, with a rather good weather.
Old 20 Jun 2013, 10:10 (Ref:3265364)   #3
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Very nice indeed! Thanks for sharing.
Old 21 Jun 2013, 08:04 (Ref:3265931)   #4
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Some Pics from Thursday Session

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansf...7634240192803/
Old 21 Jun 2013, 08:10 (Ref:3265933)   #5
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Always nice job Walter.
See you very soon
Old 21 Jun 2013, 14:14 (Ref:3266082)   #6
J.J.S.S.Express
Rookie

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
J.J.S.S.Express should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
fdlmotorsports

Hi guys,

Here is my Le Mans 2013 gallery with photos from Testday, free session and yestederday evening qualiying session.

http://fdlm2.voila.net/lm2013/lm2013.html

My favorite :

Old 21 Jun 2013, 16:02 (Ref:3266130)   #7
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Thanks!

I like the ones at Tertre Rouge
Old 21 Jun 2013, 16:05 (Ref:3266132)   #8
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
my pictures from wednesday and thursday
Old 21 Jun 2013, 16:06 (Ref:3266133)   #9
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J.S.S.Express View Post
Hi guys,

Here is my Le Mans 2013 gallery with photos from Testday, free session and yestederday evening qualiying session.

http://fdlm2.voila.net/lm2013/lm2013.html

My favorite :

thanks for sharing

and you're right, that one is very good
Old 21 Jun 2013, 16:21 (Ref:3266139)   #10
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
my pictures from wednesday and thursday
Excellent Job. I'm happy when i reach your Level .
Old 23 Jun 2013, 08:42 (Ref:3268084)   #11
J.J.S.S.Express
Rookie

France
Le Mans, Sarthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
thanks for sharing

and you're right, that one is very good
Thanks

I will add some others of saturday evening as soon as possible
Old 23 Jun 2013, 09:59 (Ref:3268140)   #12
J.J.S.S.Express
Rookie

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
A very sad day for Le Mans...
Don't forget Sebastien Enjolras and also Roland Ratzenberger who was a great fan of Le Mans.

http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/simonsen2013.php
Old 25 Jun 2013, 20:28 (Ref:3269712)   #13
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
not yet sorted all the week's pictures, but posted a "behind the scenes" gallery
Old 26 Jun 2013, 09:42 (Ref:3269928)   #14
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Havent done up a proper album yet from my week, just posted a few to facebook, but here's the link and a couple of my favourites!

Old 26 Jun 2013, 15:07 (Ref:3270052)   #15
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Here are mine (not just track shots):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/undniem...7634342203362/

...at least until I dropped my camera and irreparably broke it waiting for a taxi to Arnage on Saturday night. Such an idiot.
Old 26 Jun 2013, 23:44 (Ref:3270243)   #16
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Some of mine starting to go up, now. LOTS yet to add.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandfis...7634349143714/
Some SERIOUSLY good stuff up already, I see.
Old 27 Jun 2013, 18:05 (Ref:3270723)   #17
racerkeke
Veteran

Canada
The Great Green North
racerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I tried to put up a photo in this thread but it wouldn't allow it. Here is the link instead:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...size=720%2C960

It was accepted for the ACO's fan photo album on Facebook -- a picture of our poste waiting for the course closure on race day.
keke
Old 27 Jun 2013, 21:49 (Ref:3270903)   #18
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by valedave View Post

...at least until I dropped my camera and irreparably broke it waiting for a taxi to Arnage on Saturday night. Such an idiot.
What a great set! Sorry about your camera.
Old 28 Jun 2013, 07:12 (Ref:3271044)   #19
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Cheers Simmi.

On reflection, I no longer see "broken camera" I see "opportunity to upgrade"
Old 28 Jun 2013, 08:47 (Ref:3271077)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Some really nice atmospheric shots there Dave. On checking through mine, my fixation with the cars themselves probably let me down again......!
Old 28 Jun 2013, 10:05 (Ref:3271125)   #21
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
Thanks Ayse. Yeah I also found it difficult to peel myself away from the cars. Have to say my favourite shot is probably through the trees of the #98 Aston heading down the Forest Esses, shame the whole car isn't in focus though. You can see the flames out the exhaust from the downshift

I loved the challenge of trying to get the car in focus and capture that sense of "movement" with the blurred foreground/background.

How long till yours emerge?
Old 28 Jun 2013, 10:10 (Ref:3271128)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh, only about 9-10 months now.......
Old 28 Jun 2013, 11:07 (Ref:3271148)   #23
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
Thought as much!

Incidentally, is there a way of finding out which driver was in the car at any given time? I'd quite like to tally my photos with drivers to work out who it was in the car.
Old 28 Jun 2013, 11:07 (Ref:3271149)   #24
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I also like the 98 in the trees. Hadn't spotted the flame though...
Some of what you have, I meant to do, and just plain didn't.
Like I said, some seriously good piccys out there.
I'm hoping to get some On Track stuff out soon...
Old 28 Jun 2013, 11:22 (Ref:3271157)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Thought as much!

Incidentally, is there a way of finding out which driver was in the car at any given time? I'd quite like to tally my photos with drivers to work out who it was in the car.
Well, the results that the ACO used to put out showed every driver stint - but I'm not sure if they do any more. I'm an ACO member and receive the results pack but I confess I've not look at one in detail for some years!

Otherwise you can go by drivers' lids? That's what I always do.....