Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 7 Jun 2004, 09:22 (Ref:995938)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Ten-Tenths meetings at LM !

This special thread is done to give rendez-vous !

Here are the three Ten-tenths meetings we planned before :
- friday : 3pm facing the Pescarolo pits, in the pitlane
- saturday : noon, on the main Village square (look for the Tavern, the gates are on this square, then a group of fellows opening a champagne bottle !)
- sunday : noon, same place as above.

FAQ :
- "I don't know where is the meeting place..." : the Village is in the infield, behind the pits. There's a place with small canvas houses, here you are ! We're near a tree, usualy, looking for some shadow... or shelter - just in case
- "how do I recognize the meeting" ? Look for a group standing there... and ask ! That's the way we met for the first time, and it works, believe me ! I may have a hat in the pitlane (A la Van De Poele), but I'll wear the usual Aysedasi tee-shirt on saturday... notice that the pic I posted on my profile allowed the Vandijk Team to recognize me in April... Ayse looks like his picture too !
- "what have I to bring with me ?" : nothing ! I'll arrange some drinks and glasses, as PascaLM usualy do too.
- "how long is it ? I don't want to miss anything on the track/as a journalist, I have some work..." : we don't want to miss anything as well ! Ayse and me will dash to the pits' GS at 1 pm : that make 1 hour to have a drink and share our impressions ; and the volonteers could stay around for more drinks - stay reasonabily sober, there's a race !
- "Why not a meeting for dinner ?" : because we have our own plans for the whole race : even Ayse and me have different habits ! But don't hesitate to use this thread to give more rendez-vous !

Last edited by Fab; 7 Jun 2004 at 09:25.
Old 7 Jun 2004, 11:31 (Ref:996037)   #2
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Re: Ten-Tenths meetings at LM !

Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
[B]...
- "how do I recognize the meeting" ? ...
If you see buddies like these, you're probably not far from the meeting point ...

Attached Thumbnails
tt-img_9232.jpg  
Old 7 Jun 2004, 12:45 (Ref:996115)   #3
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Oh my gawd !!!

If Ayse is quite serious (and classy ! See how he holds his glass ?), I look - again - like a moron...
Old 7 Jun 2004, 12:57 (Ref:996134)   #4
simon c
Racer

simon c should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
good job my girlfriend is not coming this year - those boyish good looks are asking to cause me relationship strife...
Old 7 Jun 2004, 16:39 (Ref:996367)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Excuse the stupid question, but do we need an extra pass to get into pitlane on Friday? I went in there in 01 but I honestly cannot remember
Old 7 Jun 2004, 16:46 (Ref:996374)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: Re: Ten-Tenths meetings at LM !

Quote:
Originally posted by bernard b
If you see buddies like these, you're probably not far from the meeting point ...

Oh my gawd indeed.......
Old 7 Jun 2004, 16:46 (Ref:996376)   #7
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As far as I know Craig you just need you GA ticket, but saying that I have never been in Le Mans on the Friday befor the race so I wouldn't know the answer. See you all Friday or Saturday or Sunday
Old 7 Jun 2004, 16:47 (Ref:996377)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
Excuse the stupid question, but do we need an extra pass to get into pitlane on Friday? I went in there in 01 but I honestly cannot remember

No - you don't need a pass - free access.
Old 7 Jun 2004, 16:47 (Ref:996378)   #9
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
You really need to calm down, Rob, you're getting yourself far too excited!
Old 7 Jun 2004, 16:48 (Ref:996379)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by simon c
good job my girlfriend is not coming this year - those boyish good looks are asking to cause me relationship strife...

You're clearly talking about Fab only there.......
Old 7 Jun 2004, 16:48 (Ref:996381)   #11
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Excellent stuff, Aysedasi Look forward to meeting you and Fab and all the others too! Is it worth exchanging mobile numbers or should we just roll up?
Old 7 Jun 2004, 16:51 (Ref:996385)   #12
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
You really need to calm down, Rob, you're getting yourself far too excited!
Me excited, never............
Old 7 Jun 2004, 17:00 (Ref:996402)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Excellent stuff, Aysedasi Look forward to meeting you and Fab and all the others too! Is it worth exchanging mobile numbers or should we just roll up?

Craig, I guess I'm slightly reserve about handing out numbers, but in your case, I'll make an exception......

By PM, my friend.

Old 7 Jun 2004, 17:18 (Ref:996432)   #14
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Probably wise not to hand them out willy-nilly. Wouldn't want any old maniac getting them. oooops, too late, I've got your PM now... hahaha
Old 7 Jun 2004, 17:24 (Ref:996437)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah, but we're now even......
Old 7 Jun 2004, 18:34 (Ref:996507)   #16
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This year, for Saturday 12h00, I will propose to you :
- a Gewurztraminer,
- a Chablis.
These are tasty white wines.
Old 7 Jun 2004, 22:48 (Ref:996747)   #17
Karl Kling
Racer

Sweden
Sweden
Karl Kling should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The gewurtz was very nice at PQ but you can't go wrong with a chablis either. Tough decision....
Old 8 Jun 2004, 05:14 (Ref:996875)   #18
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Woohoohoo ! I love Chablis ! Gee, I have to think to the glasses... How to keep the giant bottle of Champagne fresh ? My cool boxes are too small...
Old 8 Jun 2004, 06:47 (Ref:996905)   #19
Javi
Veteran

Javi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don´t forget some nice rioja wines...
Old 8 Jun 2004, 06:50 (Ref:996909)   #20
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Re: Ten-Tenths meetings at LM !

Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
"how do I recognize the meeting" ? Look for a group standing there... and ask ! That's the way we met for the first time, and it works, believe me ! I may have a hat in the pitlane (A la Van De Poele), but I'll wear the usual Aysedasi tee-shirt on saturday... notice that the pic I posted on my profile allowed the Vandijk Team to recognize me in April... Ayse looks like his picture too !
What if you're the first person to arrive, what do you do then eh?

Have fun there guys, look forward to pics
Old 8 Jun 2004, 07:04 (Ref:996923)   #21
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Re: Re: Ten-Tenths meetings at LM !

Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
What if you're the first person to arrive, what do you do then eh? ..
ask anyway
people would say "wow, there's a TT's meeting happening ...and you can't find the "Club Privé" ? "

BTW, as #10 and 11 garages are unused, we could have use them for the meetings ...
Old 8 Jun 2004, 07:19 (Ref:996933)   #22
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Excellent, can't wait to see all you guys again as last year's meeting was a real highlight. I know I have been quite quiet on the forum this year, (growing toddler, new job, moving house etc.) but I am still around and haven't lost the Le Mans bug at all. Safe journeys to everyone and see you all soon.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 07:38 (Ref:996950)   #23
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Javi
Don´t forget some nice rioja wines...
How could I forget ? But I didn't dare to mention it before you did...

BTW, if you've one extra bottle to bring in your trunk, I'm taker at your price ! *yum yum*
Old 8 Jun 2004, 07:41 (Ref:996954)   #24
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
The TT meeting looks more or less like this (the sunday meeting here, Ayse is missing, still at Arnage)...

-
Old 8 Jun 2004, 07:43 (Ref:996956)   #25
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Ed won't be there this year, unfortunately ; the other ones are expected (Javi, is Ricardo coming with ?) ; no news from Kpy as well...