Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 8 Jun 2004, 07:52 (Ref:996964)   #26
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Here is the April TT meeting (down the page): all those members are expected in June !

Last edited by Fab; 8 Jun 2004 at 07:52.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 10:12 (Ref:997073)   #27
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
no news from Kpy as well...
I shall be there on Saturday and maybe even Friday, mon cher ami.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 13:26 (Ref:997288)   #28
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Ahhh ! That's good news ! You were sooooooooo silent those days ! I heard some corks... nice things expected this year BTW... *yum yum*

Last edited by Fab; 8 Jun 2004 at 13:26.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 15:15 (Ref:997391)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I doubt that I'll make a meeting on Sunday. I expect to be out at Arnage with the other Tourists around that time.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 15:21 (Ref:997399)   #30
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
The boss takes holidays again : one meeting on three ! Oops !

Last edited by Fab; 8 Jun 2004 at 15:21.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 16:31 (Ref:997491)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry about that! But as I've said before, when I'm at Le Mans I have a dual identity - I may be Ayse, but I'm also a Tourist. And after 18 (soon 19) years of being a Tourist, I'm not going to be forgetting my roots!
Old 8 Jun 2004, 16:53 (Ref:997514)   #32
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I would rather imagine that we will be out at Arnage on the Sunday too, I'm afraid. We're going in a camper so getting out of the campsite and back to the village is going to be rather a nightmare!! We will definately make at least one of the other meetings tho so look forward to meeting as many of you as possible
Old 8 Jun 2004, 17:00 (Ref:997529)   #33
Fieldgate
Racer

Fieldgate should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope to come out and put a face to all of you mad, mad people !
Old 8 Jun 2004, 18:06 (Ref:997592)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Jolly good. Its not so difficult to get in and out and out and about as you'd think Craig. Silverstone it aint......
Old 8 Jun 2004, 18:37 (Ref:997621)   #35
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Ah, but we're staying on an unofficial campsite... to which I've been before. And, unless we're lucky to get on the end of the row, we'll struggle to get out.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 18:46 (Ref:997632)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Unofficial campsite eh?

Yes, I think I know that lay-by.......

Old 8 Jun 2004, 19:08 (Ref:997649)   #37
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Woohoohoo ! I love Chablis ! Gee, I have to think to the glasses... How to keep the giant bottle of Champagne fresh ? My cool boxes are too small...
What is this giant bottle you are speaking about ?
Jéroboam, Mathusalem ? How can you bring it in a coolbox ?
Old 8 Jun 2004, 19:24 (Ref:997658)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That's Fab's name for his car with the aircon switched full on.........
Old 8 Jun 2004, 19:38 (Ref:997685)   #39
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Champagne, Chablis, Rioja, Gewurz... We will see 96 cars instead of 48, great ! This is THE solution to our torments about the entries.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 21:56 (Ref:997823)   #40
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm similar to the others. Friday, should be around there at that time. Saturday best chance. Sunday, hmmm, there is a race on! This may all change of course!
Old 9 Jun 2004, 05:39 (Ref:998042)   #41
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Sorry about that! But as I've said before, when I'm at Le Mans I have a dual identity - I may be Ayse, but I'm also a Tourist. And after 18 (soon 19) years of being a Tourist, I'm not going to be forgetting my roots!
I hope you feel guilty ! doh, risky business for me that time !

I'll try to pay a visit at Arnage or Mulsanne in the morning... could be with FG1, if he agrees... some improvisation is not so bad !

I'll be there for the meetings anyway...

Remember that I won't have anything to drink for friday : it's just a "sober pre-meeting"
Old 9 Jun 2004, 07:10 (Ref:998090)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
"Sober"?

Don't say that Fab, you'll put everyone else off!
Old 9 Jun 2004, 08:27 (Ref:998146)   #43
iucrmh
Racer

iucrmh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope to finally meet some of you guys this year, probably on the Sunday (if anyone is there) as I have a prearranged meeting on the Saturday. Although depends on how long the festivities go on.
Cheers
Mike
Old 9 Jun 2004, 09:01 (Ref:998169)   #44
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by iucrmh
I hope to finally meet some of you guys this year, probably on the Sunday (if anyone is there) as I have a prearranged meeting on the Saturday. Although depends on how long the festivities go on.
Cheers
Mike
Sunday's meeting is confirmed of course, and we'll be glad to have you too, Mike !

The meeting will last from noon to 1pm, not more, as there's a race not far...
Old 9 Jun 2004, 20:41 (Ref:998988)   #45
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab

Remember that I won't have anything to drink for friday : it's just a "sober pre-meeting"
A samedi Fab !!
Old 10 Jun 2004, 04:37 (Ref:999282)   #46
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Kpy
A samedi Fab !!
The man with the hat is back ! Cheers !
Old 10 Jun 2004, 06:18 (Ref:999313)   #47
Kpy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
The man with the hat is back !
He's back thanks to the generosity and encouragement of his French friends.

Cheers !
Old 11 Jun 2004, 04:08 (Ref:1000384)   #48
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
This time I'm leaving too : see you on the spot, and for those who couldn't make it, see you there this evening - well, I mean around 8pm CET - for a full report !
Old 11 Jun 2004, 14:42 (Ref:1000810)   #49
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I obviously won't be there with you...

My "Race Budget" this year had Sebring, the Indy 500, and Mid-Ohio on it...

But I will be raising my Glass at 5 a.m. Indy Time (Noon when all of you will be in the Town Square)....and I'm sure I will hear the "Clinking of Glasses" when I do it.....

Be sure to make our "Pole Prediction Winner" -- tblincoe -- one of the "subjects" that you address....

He was one of the few "reality" guys when it came to predicting the time of the lap....

Maybe rdjones and an "Honorable Mention", as well....

he was a "final Lap flyer" by both Audi UK cars from being "The Man" with his Zytek pick.... and his time prediction was very close, too....

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 11 Jun 2004, 17:15 (Ref:1000922)   #50
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
And here is the first meeting, facing the Pescarolo garages !

RDJones was too late for the pic...

And... THE BOSS (Craig) IS THERE ! with Vandijk, Vinnie, EliseGT1, Bluebottle, TimD, Karl Kling, BernardB (and Dominique), AlonFS and Simon !

-