Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 3 Jan 2020, 10:00 (Ref:3949647)   #1
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
DIX MILLE TOURS DU CASTELLET

OK, on Peter Autos calendar as two days, which is a surprise as normally 3 days of wall to wall action! We'll have to wait and see.....

OK, for spectators the event is weekend only- 4/5th. For Competitors it’s 2nd to 5th.

Also a round of the Formula Junior Lurani Trophy.
Old 13 Jan 2020, 13:38 (Ref:3951339)   #2
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
2 to 5 April 2020. Starts with scrutineering at 12, the 2nd April. Sunset 8:10 PM.
Old 9 Mar 2020, 20:41 (Ref:3962600)   #3
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have no idea if this will go ahead or not but here is the timetable. Packed schedule, certainly get your moneys worth as a spectator for Sat and Sun only this year.

https://peterauto.peter.fr/wp-conten...-timetable.pdf
Old 10 Mar 2020, 06:21 (Ref:3962648)   #4
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Question of curiosity for at least Iain and Mike: do you think the FJ/ F3 grid will see many entrants?
Old 10 Mar 2020, 17:28 (Ref:3962806)   #5
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Question of curiosity for at least Iain and Mike: do you think the FJ/ F3 grid will see many entrants?
I am not taking any FJ cars.We are just racing the Elite.
Old 10 Mar 2020, 18:23 (Ref:3962821)   #6
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
" Just" an Elise is already very nice! You can try to win the new Fifties Legends overall classification and/ or category in Sixties. Have a nice weekend, the place is nice.
Old 10 Mar 2020, 19:06 (Ref:3962830)   #7
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
The big question is, will spectators be allowed?
Old 10 Mar 2020, 19:14 (Ref:3962832)   #8
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Assuming you're serious and its a genuine question may be I can bring some info just received today from HVM. Dont think its not relevant please, just to give an idea of what's happening down here atm.
Our first historic meeting is Albi, 17/19 April. Promoter say it will be held because French Ministry of Health forbid "rassemblements de plus de 1000 personnes" till 15 April only.
HVM is not PA but Albi meeting is confirmed. So far.
I dont think the drivers in general very much care about spectators, even though some have very large families!
Old 10 Mar 2020, 19:20 (Ref:3962835)   #9
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
I think we must be happy if its not cancelled…
Old 10 Mar 2020, 19:49 (Ref:3962851)   #10
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
I think we must be happy if its not cancelled…
Yes, I’ve seen that from HVM. As you say...
Old 11 Mar 2020, 16:52 (Ref:3963095)   #11
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Hope you won't be upset Mike if I go on with Albi meeting on Paul Ricard thread… Two days after sending a confirmation, HVM announces Albi will be reported to 17/19 July instead of April. Bad bad news…
Old 11 Mar 2020, 18:30 (Ref:3963113)   #12
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Hope you won't be upset Mike if I go on with Albi meeting on Paul Ricard thread… Two days after sending a confirmation, HVM announces Albi will be reported to 17/19 July instead of April. Bad bad news…
Not in this case, as the date change for Albi could set a precedent....

Now that the WHO has declared the Coronavirus outbreak a ‘Pandemic’, it could force organisers to cancel or move meetings....
Old 12 Mar 2020, 15:11 (Ref:3963459)   #13
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I asked the question on PAs Youtube about the Virus.

They said they are monitoring the situation. At the moment nothing changes.

However if they do the events will be rescheduled.

Clear and Simple.
Old 12 Mar 2020, 20:21 (Ref:3963571)   #14
8en
Rookie

United Kingdom
South West
8en should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Postponed until later in the year. Same with Tour Optic

https://peterauto.peter.fr/en/report...x-mille-tours/
Old 12 Mar 2020, 20:27 (Ref:3963575)   #15
Willmaz223
Veteran

A shame but not surprised.

Arranged less than a month after Le Mans Classic, hmm interesting.

Does give more time for tinkering though
Old 16 Apr 2020, 10:35 (Ref:3971110)   #16
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
As said by 8en, has been postponed to July 22/26 but I dont think they will keep it at this date.
Old 7 May 2020, 10:53 (Ref:3974896)   #17
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Still appear at those dates in updated PA calendar. Fingers crossed.
Old 7 Jun 2020, 17:49 (Ref:3980723)   #18
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
First version of the timetable maintained, no entry list ATM, checks and scrutineering Thursday 23 July -noon to 7 PM-, track sessions from 2 to 6 PM.
Sixties grid: Q Friday 6:35 PM, Race Sat 25 at 7 PM. I won't go hope Iain an DrBob will race the Elise there.
Old 8 Jun 2020, 13:20 (Ref:3980811)   #19
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We are hoping to be there in the 356!
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 8 Jun 2020, 17:02 (Ref:3980853)   #20
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Wish you and your team all the best. On usual, all the grids of this meeting are very well supported, I can't see any reason why not this time. And the weather forecast should be fantastic at this moment of the year. Be safe, adjust your headlamps and have fun Will!
Old 9 Jun 2020, 09:04 (Ref:3980945)   #21
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
Quote:
Wish you and your team all the best. On usual, all the grids of this meeting are very well supported, I can't see any reason why not this time. And the weather forecast should be fantastic at this moment of the year. Be safe, adjust your headlamps and have fun Will!
I am not sure you could describe the glow worms we use as headlights, but assuming we can get there and back we will certainly try to have some fun!!
Mag 7's #60
Old 9 Jun 2020, 17:59 (Ref:3981017)   #22
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
I dont keep a very enlightened souvenir from the 911 headlamps Will…
Did you have an entry list for the Sixties and Fifties? Our national season should start on 17 July at Albi and it seems it will be very well supported. By the competitors at least.
Old 9 Jun 2020, 18:39 (Ref:3981024)   #23
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
DMT2020_60s_Liste_engagés_2.pdf

DMT2020_50s_Liste_engagés_2.pdf
Mag 7's #60
Old 9 Jun 2020, 19:14 (Ref:3981032)   #24
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Merci! First link doesn't work well, sorry. For a first appearance, 17 Fifties sounds good.
Old 9 Jun 2020, 19:33 (Ref:3981035)   #25
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
This any better? DMT2020_60s_Liste_engagés_2.pdf
Mag 7's #60