Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:30 (Ref:3965296)   #176
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
[QUOTE=batmobile;3965279]Possible postponing to september 19-20th
From the Ouest-France newspaper!
https://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/24...7-52c909257928

Yes indeed, although the article claims that today is 17 March
Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:39 (Ref:3965301)   #177
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
[QUOTE=Kpy;3965296]
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
Possible postponing to september 19-20th

From the Ouest-France newspaper!

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/24...7-52c909257928

Yes indeed, although the article claims that today is 17 March
Yes but you fond the information on the site "le mans ma ville"

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:40 (Ref:3965302)   #178
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
https://sport.francetvinfo.fr/auto-m...9-20-septembre

This says the same
Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:40 (Ref:3965303)   #179
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
September date now confirmed
Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:41 (Ref:3965304)   #180
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They use the information from "le maine libre" the same group than ouest france

Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:42 (Ref:3965305)   #181
Kpy
Veteran

[QUOTE=batmobile;3965301][QUOTE=Kpy;3965296]Yes but you fond the information on the site "le mans ma ville"

No i didn't Eric, I found it on the Maine Libre site
Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:43 (Ref:3965306)   #182
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
https://www.lemans.org/fr/news/les-2...bre-2020/53553
Official!

Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:45 (Ref:3965307)   #183
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
[QUOTE=Kpy;3965305][QUOTE=batmobile;3965301]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Yes but you fond the information on the site "le mans ma ville"

No i didn't Eric, I found it on the Maine Libre site
I wanted to say FIND

Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:46 (Ref:3965309)   #184
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
In english!!!
https://www.lemans.org/en/news/the-2...ber-2020/53553

Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:46 (Ref:3965310)   #185
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That will mean quite a lot more running in the dark.
Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:47 (Ref:3965314)   #186
Kpy
Veteran

That's me out!
I'm already committed to be elsewhere in France that weekend and I've paid my deposit
Old 18 Mar 2020, 16:48 (Ref:3965317)   #187
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yup just seen in Twitter.
Old 18 Mar 2020, 17:01 (Ref:3965326)   #188
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well let see if all this panic is over by then, suspect if things have not improved by July then i fear for 2020
Old 18 Mar 2020, 17:02 (Ref:3965327)   #189
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Indeed. I'm already planning for 2021.
Old 18 Mar 2020, 17:03 (Ref:3965330)   #190
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
That's me out!

I'm already committed to be elsewhere in France that weekend and I've paid my deposit
Oh! Sh...!

Old 18 Mar 2020, 17:14 (Ref:3965339)   #191
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Indeed. I'm already planning for 2021.
I'm always planning for the next year.....

September. That's 6 months to get this darned nuisance sorted. Let's hope we do it.
Old 18 Mar 2020, 17:17 (Ref:3965347)   #192
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not sure whether to try and get money back for ferry costs - or try to switch the booking to the new date - which still seems very much in the balance.
Old 18 Mar 2020, 17:17 (Ref:3965348)   #193
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'm always planning for the next year.....

September. That's 6 months to get this darned nuisance sorted. Let's hope we do it.
Fingers crossed for no "second wave"!
Old 18 Mar 2020, 17:18 (Ref:3965351)   #194
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I bet the ACO have more than just their fingers crossed.....
Old 18 Mar 2020, 17:25 (Ref:3965357)   #195
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Gonna have to take arctic wear for the weather.
Old 18 Mar 2020, 17:30 (Ref:3965359)   #196
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Andrew how is snow compared to the forbidden word?
Old 18 Mar 2020, 17:54 (Ref:3965371)   #197
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Just as a curiosity that means Nurburgring 24 and Le Mans on consecutive weekends three years in a row (next year N24 is week before Le Mans, last year and this it's the week after).
Old 18 Mar 2020, 18:09 (Ref:3965374)   #198
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
https://www.lemans.org/en/news/the-2...ber-2020/53553
I wanted to be sure

Last edited by PascaLM; 18 Mar 2020 at 18:35. Reason: official announcement
Old 18 Mar 2020, 18:18 (Ref:3965378)   #199
Kpy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Andrew how is snow compared to the forbidden word?
On the equivalent weekend last year the fine summery weather finally broke.
Old 18 Mar 2020, 21:23 (Ref:3965413)   #200
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Well that means unfortunately I won't be seeing you all this year. Man, that's Sebring rescheduled to a time I can't go, and now Le Mans as well.

Now I guess the only thing to do is see if I can recover some of the money I've already spent. I try to be responsible by paying for things in advance and thereby getting discounted rates, this time it may come back to bite me in the arse.
Closed Thread