Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 21 Mar 2016, 17:46 (Ref:3625637)   #1
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I didn't find the first TWO races dull or uneventful nor the grids uncompetitive, regarding protos. I didn't write that. You did, for some reason. There's no need to have to sell anything if the product is great, like the first overall races this year and GT from recent memory. Regs will be changing and they can get Proto right for the future, like GT has consistently been. I happen to have some faith that they can.
Mia culpa then.

L.P.
Old 21 Mar 2016, 18:26 (Ref:3625656)   #2
FormulaFox
Veteran

United States
Ohio
FormulaFox is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
IMSA needs to bite the bullet and give up the requirement to have the altered bodywork in order to use a different engine from the spec P2 unit. It's the single biggest problem with the DPi concept.
Old 21 Mar 2016, 20:39 (Ref:3625710)   #3
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
'But their product should sell itself'.. ' I am cautiously optimistic about the top class' ... is that not saying that the P class falls short of that mark and he has hope that it is corrected in the future? If not my bad. But that is certainly how I read (interpreted) the post. That it is dim, as compared to GT.
EVERYTHING is dim compared to IMSA GT, imho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
Mia culpa then.