Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 6 Aug 2000, 19:30 (Ref:28752)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm flying between the Netherlands and the UK to race. Getting no testing and suffering for all that. However, I'm still doing my best to get out there. How about you lot. You've all been pretty quiet recently. What's occurring?

BTW. I was 10 Tenthsed at Oulton Park yesterday. Apparently the circuit owners have given an undertaking to the locals that the next time the word ARSE is yelled at more than 110 Db the racing will stop and the perpretrators will be ejected from the circuit.
Old 7 Aug 2000, 07:27 (Ref:28896)   #2
Steve Hart
Rookie

Steve Hart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will be out at Silverstone next weekend, double header on Saturday 12th with the 750MC Sports 2000 guys. It will be my first time out with them so I've no idea how competitive my car will be - there seems to be one or two Radical Clubsports on the podium in previous races so could be fun. Will let you know how it goes.
Steve
Old 12 Aug 2000, 11:43 (Ref:29948)   #3
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Tommorow I'm off to Lakeside for a training day with the improved production cars. This is the only time passengers are allowed on a track, always great fun taking motorsport virgins for a few fast laps, they get out wobbly legged and wide eyed. Then it's 5 weeks till our biggest meeting of the year, the annual historic race meeting at Lakeside. We are expecting 40-50 touring cars. EXCELLENT!!!
Old 12 Aug 2000, 21:08 (Ref:30023)   #4
Danielsun
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
Danielsun should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
I was 10 Tenthsed at Oulton Park yesterday. Apparently the circuit owners have given an undertaking to the locals that the next time the word ARSE is yelled at more than 110 Db the racing will stop and the perpretrators will be ejected from the circuit.
Whatever are you talking about, Pete?
Old 2 Sep 2000, 10:41 (Ref:34533)   #5
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Training day went off really well, we all had a great time, huge turnout, plenty of first timers got a taste and will probably come back, must find out when the next one is.
Old 29 Sep 2000, 13:25 (Ref:40008)   #6
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Peter, are you still enjoying the Netherlands and have you put your finger in any dykes yet?

Sorry, it's late and I'm tired, my humour gets silly when I'm tired.
Old 29 Sep 2000, 13:40 (Ref:40014)   #7
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How can you put your finger in a dyke and not enjoy the Netherlands.
Old 29 Sep 2000, 14:38 (Ref:40024)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah,

A little creative use of the english language and you can do wonders.
Old 2 Oct 2000, 09:32 (Ref:40498)   #9
SNH
Racer

England
Staffordshire, England
SNH should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
still in the Netherlands.
Given up the idea of racing this year, hopefully back again next year