Old 2 Jun 2006, 20:18 (Ref:1625679)   #26
Jim Lamb
Racer

England
Sutton Coldfield
Jim Lamb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
I've had multiple incidents at every meeting so far this year, even when flagging.
Ahaaa, there's the problem! Chris after all these years has no one told you not to wave a 'Blue' at speed events? It just distracts and confuses the poor drivers!!!

R's Jim.

PS. Sorry won't be able to make TWFSW this weekend, work and family prevail. Wether your competing, marshalling or just viewing, have a good one, it looks like the MAC weather secretary booked the right dates!!

Stay safe.
Old 2 Jun 2006, 20:50 (Ref:1625707)   #27
Kilvy
Rookie

Kilvy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the kind comments about the photos guys.

I can't make it to Shelsey this weekend, so to all who are going have a fast and safe weekend .

cheers
Kilvy
Old 6 Jun 2006, 07:46 (Ref:1628227)   #28
brayspeed
Rookie

United Kingdom
Hampshire
brayspeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As requested by T,Pashley no84

http://www.brayspeed.co.uk/assets/84c%20280506.wmv

Tony
Old 6 Jun 2006, 08:15 (Ref:1628250)   #29
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks again....good to see the videos having never been there!
Old 6 Jun 2006, 23:36 (Ref:1628900)   #30
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wow, it looked worse from that angle than it did from behind. Still looks like an odd accident -did something fail? I was quite impressed with the way the front of the car stood up to a big hit - the armco moved. Also impressed with Tony's flagging - I notice he's blowing the whistle just before the impact and the waving starts straight away. Good stuff. It's odd watching yourself in action though - I hadn't realized I'd twitched so much! We're still with the driver in under 6 seconds though.

I noticed Tony wasn't at Shelsley, so I hope the damage to car/driver/wallet was minor.
Old 7 Jun 2006, 08:07 (Ref:1629054)   #31
MikeBz
Racer

MikeBz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
Still looks like an odd accident -did something fail?
It just looks as though the back end gets away under power as a result of it going light over the leap. The car was still a bit squiffy as a result of the left rear going on the grass coming out of Karousel.

Mike