Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Track Day Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18 Nov 2003, 14:07 (Ref:787139)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nürburgring Northern Loop

I've checked out the website http://www.nuerburgring.de/ but I wondered if anyone out there had any person experience of doing this.

Next year we are going to have a trip to the Nurburgring and have a few arrive and drive laps. How easy is this to do. I've heard you just go up to a machine (like a car park ticket machine) and buy some laps. Presumably you then get to the start point show the ticket and off you go!

I would appreciate any stories of seeing this wonderful circuit.

Also (a small thing) I see the 2004 opening dates aren't on the website yet, do we know when they will be updated?

And the museum, I presume this is worth a visit. How close to the circuit is it?