Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 23 Feb 2022, 21:46 (Ref:4099943)   #511
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!
And here you are defending toto and lewis to the bitter end at every post, hiding behind a few rofl emojis.
Old 23 Feb 2022, 21:54 (Ref:4099945)   #512
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Old 23 Feb 2022, 22:13 (Ref:4099949)   #513
Aysedasi
Tickets!
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
And here you are defending toto and lewis to the bitter end at every post, hiding behind a few rofl emojis.
I don't think it's that at all. As has been said, it is merely providing balance. And as for the suggestion that it is only Toto and Lewis caught on camera, there has been plenty of audio from Red Bull (and others). I'm not defending Merc or any of their team members, but from my point of view, the level of whinging from elsewhere in the pitlane and on the pitwall has been of at least similar volume....

What we need is a race weekend and then hopefully we can put the groundhog out of it's misery.
Old 23 Feb 2022, 22:42 (Ref:4099951)   #514
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer has a real shot at the championship!Tourer has a real shot at the championship!Tourer has a real shot at the championship!Tourer has a real shot at the championship!Tourer has a real shot at the championship!Tourer has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
The only problem is that we know that what is broadcast is only what the broadcasters want the public to see. As none of us have seen or heard all the communications or reactions that happened that day, or any other race meetings that have taken place for that matter, we are totally ignorant about what any other teams may or may not have done or how they behaved.
Agree with this - hence my several references to "what we see" in recent posts. It could be for example that Guenther has many "fockslam" moments during races but they don't get broadcast.
Old 23 Feb 2022, 23:17 (Ref:4099962)   #515
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Wrong yet again, infact you quoted me a couple of posts back specifically criticising Lewis and Toto saying they are as bad as the rest.

If you’re going to try to stir the pot (as you have openly claimed) do try better old dear
Old 23 Feb 2022, 23:19 (Ref:4099966)   #516
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Agree with this - hence my several references to "what we see" in recent posts. It could be for example that Guenther has many "fockslam" moments during races but they don't get broadcast.
What we see is the post race interviews and in race interviews where Horner and max criticise the fia and claim bias. Plenty of examples if you choose to open your eyes and and ears
Old 24 Feb 2022, 01:00 (Ref:4099976)   #517
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!
Why is it always about Horner and Max when trying to provide "balance"? Why not literally any other driver or team on the grid?

Show me on the doll where Christian Horner and Max Verstappen hurt you.

rofl rofl
Old 24 Feb 2022, 02:03 (Ref:4099981)   #518
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was wrong.

Thread closed. If this infects other threads warnings and holidays will happen.