Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 3 Nov 2004, 18:27 (Ref:1144064)   #1
BARFing mad
Rookie

BARFing mad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New Racing Simulator manufacturer

Check out the new website for Vracers.com which has just gone live.

It's a new company supplying F1 style racecar simulators for a really authentic gaming experience. Available for purchase or rental, the vracer 01 is made from carbon fibre to a current F1 design and is fitted with gaming force feedback steering wheel (PC or PS2) and pedals, 5 channel surround sound, racing seat and belts. So close to the real thing, you'll think you're on the grid!

Visit http://www.vracers.com for all the details.
Old 3 Nov 2004, 19:29 (Ref:1144147)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Before I pull this as a blatant ad, or send it off to cool sites, tell me that you have no connection with this business venture, BM.......?
Old 3 Nov 2004, 19:32 (Ref:1144151)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Right. From your IP host name it is clear that you are very definitely connected BM. Looking good, but I think this should be in Cool Sites. I'll leave a redirect as some of our sim racers could be interested.
Old 3 Nov 2004, 23:31 (Ref:1144351)   #4
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.bobsalisbury.co.uk/

Bob Salisbury's ones are much better, made from Jordan tubs and other F1 teams.