Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 19 Jul 2002, 12:48 (Ref:337570)   #1
cs-gpr
Rookie

cs-gpr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did they last weekend - Grand Prix Retrospective de Quebec

Hi there

I have a question regarding the scheduled "Grand Prix Retrospective de Quebec At Le Circuit, Mont-Tremblant St. Jovite, Quebec, Canada 12-14 July". as posted on http://www.historicgrandprix.com/schedule.htm. The reason for me asking is that I haven't seen any result or photo on the Historic Grand Prix web page. In fact there have been updates at all and the next race is scheduled already this weekend.

Is there anybody who can fill me in on this and was Chris Cord participating in his very nice Shadow DN5.

Best regards
Old 19 Jul 2002, 12:53 (Ref:337569)   #2
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
shouldn't this be in the Historic Forum? you'll proberbly find more people who know the answer to your question in there!
Old 19 Jul 2002, 13:25 (Ref:337571)   #3
cs-gpr
Rookie

cs-gpr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh dear - Yes it should

Thanks