Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 11 Jan 2007, 23:10 (Ref:1812824)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Monza: On an off day.

I was going to post in this Trackside thread Monza advice, but that was about visiting Monza for a race meeting.

What I am interested in here is visiting it inbetween races, perhaps mid-week. Is there anything to see or do? Can you see the famous banking? Can you wander around and see the ghosts of races past?

http://www.monzanet.it/
The official website seems to suggest you can enter and look around, but has anyone any experience of this?
Old 11 Jan 2007, 23:56 (Ref:1812848)   #2
Davhut
Racer

Davhut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My information is from the 70s, but back then it was completely possible. I hope it still is, I've given my promise to a great friend to dump his ashes on the outside between the Lesmos!
Old 30 Apr 2007, 20:14 (Ref:1903709)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I found out what you can see. Go to the park at Monza and pay 5 Euros to go into the circuit and see, amongst other things, these:

(the last one is just for knowlesy and mr v )
Attached Thumbnails
HSBC.JPG   Barclays.JPG   ascari.JPG  

JPM #1.JPG  
Old 1 May 2007, 10:45 (Ref:1904071)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great stuff Adam - you've obviously been doing the 'historic rounds' - lucky you!

Any more?

(By the way, there have been some similar pics on DSC recently).

Oops - I misunderstood, I think - not your piccies?
Old 1 May 2007, 12:16 (Ref:1904158)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
They are my piccies. I risked life and limb for the first one!

I had a bit of a tracks of Europe trip a couple of weeks ago. Reims, Nurburgring, Spa, Hockenheim, Monaco and Monza.
Old 1 May 2007, 13:50 (Ref:1904227)   #6
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore
They are my piccies. I risked life and limb for the first one!

I had a bit of a tracks of Europe trip a couple of weeks ago. Reims, Nurburgring, Spa, Hockenheim, Monaco and Monza.
I climbed the old banking when I went there in 1976 It's a bit steep isn't it!