Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 13 Jul 2004, 15:30 (Ref:1035509)   #76
James Murray
Racer

James Murray should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thats a lot of travelling Paul!! Full grids at the HSCC apart from the BRDC race, which is unusually weak.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 16:51 (Ref:1035586)   #77
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
yeah but I love it so can't complain
Old 16 Jul 2004, 10:29 (Ref:1037984)   #78
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ferry confirmation arrived at home. Return trip is 18:00 or thereabouts thus avoiding the M25 logjam.

Time to visit the Hypermarket and load the race car with wine before descending on a nice little Calais resaurant for a long afternoon. However we'll probably go to the HM and then see if we can get an earlier sailing.

Should we have a roll call? Then maybe we could do a Le Mans and arrange a 10/10s gathering. So far we have;

Simon D, Zef, John R, Paul S (Et famile), Kames M, Jason M and Peter M.
Old 16 Jul 2004, 13:55 (Ref:1038171)   #79
LAK
Racer

LAK should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLAK should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi All.

Jason and I will be there with our Lancia Beta. We have entered Julius' GTA challenge which I think runs with Top Hat and will also be entering Barry's race - although as we have only just got the entry forms, I hope we aren't too late.

We look forward to seeing you all there.
Kind R
Louise K
Old 16 Jul 2004, 14:23 (Ref:1038196)   #80
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's another two then.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:23 (Ref:1041301)   #81
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
BTW. In the absence of the Spa website update any interested saloon car drivers might want to contact Ken Clarke (He's pm-able) who is putting together one of the races.
Old 21 Jul 2004, 11:50 (Ref:1042066)   #82
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
This thread amy be of interest too.

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=57221
Old 21 Jul 2004, 12:58 (Ref:1042127)   #83
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Is this going to be in the Top Hat race or are they doing a seperate race?
Old 21 Jul 2004, 13:05 (Ref:1042133)   #84
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
separate I'd have thought, the top hat pre 66 saloons will be full Id have thought, it usually attracts a full grid
Old 21 Jul 2004, 13:13 (Ref:1042145)   #85
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Its a separate race. But I would think any interested top hat drivers would be welcome too.
Old 21 Jul 2004, 14:25 (Ref:1042211)   #86
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Entries in mail today!
Old 21 Jul 2004, 14:37 (Ref:1042218)   #87
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
does anyone know the timetable yet?
Old 21 Jul 2004, 14:50 (Ref:1042224)   #88
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Thursday throught to Monday. There'll be some practice and racing during that time.
Old 22 Jul 2004, 10:36 (Ref:1042996)   #89
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
that helps Peter !

I'm hoping Q Sat am Race Sun am

travel out Thu or Fri am, home MOnday Am

drink cheap Hoeagaarden in the gaps between !
Old 22 Jul 2004, 11:34 (Ref:1043310)   #90
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally posted by zefarelly
that helps Peter !
Well that's my timetable. So I answered Simon's question quite accurately don't you think?

Hoeagaarten?

Why not Leffe?
Old 22 Jul 2004, 14:55 (Ref:1043522)   #91
simon drabble
Veteran

nice to see you are all men of leisure! Some of us need to be at work as well!!!!
Old 22 Jul 2004, 18:28 (Ref:1043741)   #92
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Work? What's that then. To quote the Dandy Worhols "Every Day's a Holiday".
Old 23 Jul 2004, 09:00 (Ref:1044285)   #93
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
work? I go to an office most days . . . . got to sort out my emails etc somehow!
Old 27 Jul 2004, 05:51 (Ref:1048423)   #94
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Second driver coerced! Another job to tick off the list!
Old 27 Jul 2004, 20:25 (Ref:1049169)   #95
carrera
Veteran

England
Gatwick
carrera should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hotel booked.
Old 28 Jul 2004, 05:42 (Ref:1049447)   #96
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Really? Which one?
Old 28 Jul 2004, 19:25 (Ref:1050230)   #97
carrera
Veteran

England
Gatwick
carrera should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hotel L'etape Fagnade in Spa, the Radisson was full. lol
Old 1 Aug 2004, 08:31 (Ref:1053117)   #98
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
The website is up. Practice on Saturday, racing on Sunday. Last race of the weekend!
Old 1 Aug 2004, 10:25 (Ref:1053180)   #99
Chris Griffin
Racer

England
Theale, Berkshire, UK
Chris Griffin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who's your co-driver Peter?
Old 1 Aug 2004, 18:05 (Ref:1053411)   #100
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
If I told you I'd have to kill you.