Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 12 Jul 2006, 21:47 (Ref:1654882)   #1
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
enemy-ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Zanardi's new book.

You just can't bring this man down. Thankfully for us.
Sounds like it could be an interesting read. If it's as good as his first i am sure it will be.

http://www.speedtv.com/commentary/28497/
A torrential afternoon practice session in Watkins Glen saw Villeneuve out-qualify everyone. By 11 seconds.Scheckter stated: "I scared myself rigid that day, I thought I had to be quickest. Then I saw Gilles's time and - I still don't really understand how it was possible. Eleven seconds !"
Old 12 Jul 2006, 22:00 (Ref:1654901)   #2
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That sounds really interesting, I'll get that for sure.
Old 12 Jul 2006, 22:25 (Ref:1654911)   #3
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lol funnily enough I was reading the other book for the 2nd time today...
Old 13 Jul 2006, 16:13 (Ref:1655476)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
The original book is fascinating, one of my favourites. I took it on a long-haul flight last year and the guy sitting behind me saw it and asked if he could have a look. He ended up reading it cover to cover and ended up asking about the touring car gig and where/when he could go to watch him race!
Old 13 Jul 2006, 17:49 (Ref:1655533)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, his book is one of those that you can just never put down. I threw an entire day of my 2004 Christmas holidays reading it, absolutely inspiring stuff written by a lovely guy.

So I await this latest effort with baited breath!
Old 13 Jul 2006, 20:24 (Ref:1655649)   #6
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
*Note to self.... stop being a cheap **** and shell out some money to buy the Zanardi autobiography*
Old 14 Jul 2006, 21:58 (Ref:1656503)   #7
BillyT
Veteran

England
London
BillyT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've also am just in the process of rereading the original. Not only is it a great story but its also se out in a very good well and well written, which you don't find with many motorsport biographys
Old 24 Nov 2006, 11:19 (Ref:1773938)   #8
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bump.

His new book - "Alex looks at the Sky" - is out in Italy early next month. No date for the English translation yet. See here:

http://digilander.libero.it/alexzanardifan/