Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 11 Dec 2006, 23:26 (Ref:1788467)   #1
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bits of Renault for sale

Not sure if this has been here before as just had a quick search and didn't find anything, but picked up NOTW on the train home yesterday and was surprised to see they'd given a whole page to F1 - including a Renault being stripped and converted into various "useful" house things to be sold.

Queue up now for your lamps and coffee tables all

Not sure if it's advertised elsewhere on the net as can't see it on the NOTW site.
Old 12 Dec 2006, 19:25 (Ref:1789177)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Where are these parts being sold?

I'd like a coffee table, presumably made from a wheel.
Old 12 Dec 2006, 19:26 (Ref:1789178)   #3
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hms not sure to be honest, it was detailed in NOTW but as picked it up on the train decided to leave it there too I'm afraid!
Old 12 Dec 2006, 19:49 (Ref:1789205)   #4
zac510
Veteran

zac510 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You left perfectly good toilet paper on the train?

I would love a wing element but they always seem to fetch good money.
Old 12 Dec 2006, 19:58 (Ref:1789215)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Casting my mind back earlier this year, I'm sure Renault did a sale of F1 parts and driver gear in aid of Oxfam or somesuch charity.

Could this be a similar deal?
Old 12 Dec 2006, 20:02 (Ref:1789221)   #6
Suze
Veteran

England
I wonder so...I'm sure I'd read something else about it on here as well but couldn't find anything when I had a quickish look last night!
Old 12 Dec 2006, 21:36 (Ref:1789310)   #7
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
It was mentioned in Autosport a while back.

www.renaultf1teamcollection.com
Coffee table made from front wing - £4K
OZ Wheel coat stand - £3.2K
Titanium suspension parts chess set - £21K
Old 12 Dec 2006, 21:37 (Ref:1789313)   #8
Suze
Veteran

England
Cheers redshoes. It was the lamp shades and chess set I particularly liked the idea of!
Old 12 Dec 2006, 21:38 (Ref:1789314)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Bargain basement!

Thanks redshoes, what a star.
Old 13 Dec 2006, 06:32 (Ref:1789581)   #10
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
$52,000 bucks for a CHESS SET?

I gotta get me one of those.
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen