Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 3 Mar 2007, 20:20 (Ref:1857353)   #176
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I'm stuck in Cornwall from early Wednesday morning until the weekend. Looks like I'm set to miss this one. I'm back to Cornwall again on Sunday night for three days so I'm gonna miss the next Cup race too
Old 3 Mar 2007, 23:57 (Ref:1857495)   #177
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
Is Mexico being shown live? The only coverage I can find is on NASN on Monday at 4pm.
Post above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickyf1
http://www.nascar.com/multimedia/web...eam/index.html

There is the live Mexico coverage on nascar.com.
there you go
Old 4 Mar 2007, 12:30 (Ref:1857884)   #178
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Sorry, I meant on TV.
Old 4 Mar 2007, 21:46 (Ref:1858367)   #179
spanner
Veteran

United Kingdom
Mid Beds, "The UK's rubbish dump"
spanner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've just recently discovered the nextel cup highlights on 5 US, on freeview. Admitedly i'm still confused over the Busch/Nextel differences and why, but i'm willing!
Old 6 Mar 2007, 13:21 (Ref:1859802)   #180
TheMong
Racer

United Kingdom
Hants
TheMong should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
I want to move away from Sky actually, after they took the liberty of charging me £87 instead of £42 because I didn't have the boxes connected to the phone line.

The reason is quite simple Sky, if I plug your stupid boxes into the phone line, I can't get a broadband connection.

I plugged them in briefly yesterday, took them back out and the connection is now totally screwed as if the phone line has been damaged by the Sky boxes. So I am running broadband at less than dial up speed and cannot use X-Box Live.

It is only the fact that all the motorsport is on Sky that I keep it. ******s.

best you get that connection sorted before forz 2 comes out...
Old 6 Mar 2007, 15:35 (Ref:1859876)   #181
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMong
What is that Mong? I may have a simlar problem.Sky only charge me £43.50 a month,but I have not been able to use Sky Box Office for years I also only bother with SkySport for the motorsport-I wish they would let you pay per sport instead of per channel?
Old 6 Mar 2007, 17:30 (Ref:1859936)   #182
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMong
Sorted now!
Old 8 Mar 2007, 11:43 (Ref:1861368)   #183
TheMong
Racer

United Kingdom
Hants
TheMong should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob29
What is that Mong? I may have a simlar problem.Sky only charge me £43.50 a month,but I have not been able to use Sky Box Office for years I also only bother with SkySport for the motorsport-I wish they would let you pay per sport instead of per channel?

its just a game that i been waiting for on xbox 360 for a long time Forza 2 will be awesome...
Old 25 Mar 2007, 19:26 (Ref:1876061)   #184
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Subscribed to Setanta this evening so can now watch the races on TV - much better!
Old 25 Mar 2007, 19:28 (Ref:1876063)   #185
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
I presume you only paid 15 quid rather than the 30 they were seemingly wanting before?
Old 25 Mar 2007, 19:29 (Ref:1876065)   #186
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Almost - £10 / month for the first three months, and £15 / month there after.
Old 25 Mar 2007, 19:31 (Ref:1876070)   #187
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Ah you got away with subscribing online? I, like everyone else I know, had no option but to go along with their con - fill out the form and it says 'sorry, you can't subscribe online please phone blah, blah...'
Old 25 Mar 2007, 19:36 (Ref:1876077)   #188
Suze
Veteran

England
Ha...I called and it said "we advise the best option as subscribing online" or at least something similar so went online instead!
Old 25 Mar 2007, 19:50 (Ref:1876086)   #189
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I got that Craig, but I tried it again immediately and the subscription went through.

Setanta cannot fool me. ;0
Old 25 Mar 2007, 19:53 (Ref:1876088)   #190
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Re-read what I said, Suze That's like the message when I called my broadband supplier to tell them it was broken 'sorry, we're busy at the moment, check out our website for current service status'!!!

I tried a number of times, Knowlesy, then tried the following day. Still no luck so I rang them and they said I probably had an old card and it wasn't possible to do it online! Quite honestly I couldn't be arsed to discuss it so I just signed up on the phone.
Old 25 Mar 2007, 19:58 (Ref:1876092)   #191
Suze
Veteran

England
Well it's working for me and not too expensive, so quite happy! Though do miss the American adverts, much better than the Irish!
Old 25 Mar 2007, 20:00 (Ref:1876093)   #192
Suze
Veteran

England
Sorry not with you Craig...website didn't work so you called and got higher rate, I called and said to go online so just went with rate on the site which seems reasonable?
Old 25 Mar 2007, 20:03 (Ref:1876098)   #193
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

More and more I think Setanta are a bunch of arses.

Still, once you subscribe, you don't need to speak to them again I assume.

Last edited by Knowlesy; 25 Mar 2007 at 20:25.
Old 25 Mar 2007, 20:05 (Ref:1876101)   #194
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
*whoosh*
Old 25 Mar 2007, 20:10 (Ref:1876109)   #195
Suze
Veteran

England
that's why I asked the question...
Old 6 May 2007, 16:25 (Ref:1907727)   #196
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Is it just me or, 25 minutes after coverage was supposed to start, there seems to be some rubbish about sailing on??
Old 6 May 2007, 16:54 (Ref:1907751)   #197
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
grrr there's now some random Irish rallying on. I guess this must have been the replay of last nights postponed race rather than the new race scheduled for today
Old 13 May 2007, 18:59 (Ref:1912519)   #198
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The race will be shown from Midnight tonight on NASN2