Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 25 Aug 2020, 22:50 (Ref:3997958)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Spain Fantasy 2020 Result

Perez was back for the event in Spain,

The Qualification and Race results up first as always.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	63800. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	241.9 KB
ID:	63801

And these give the following fantasy points.

Name:	Fantasy points.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	63802

For the first time in recent memory, we have a 3 way tie at the top of the event table, so to hell with the social distancing Catunda Coming Under, Wolf GP and BC Pre Historic racing can alll squeezing onto the top step with 77 points.

It was very close through the field with the next 3 teams all sharing the same number of points with 73 points each.

Name:	Fantasy Totals.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	63803

In the overall the lead changes again, which isn't surprising considering the top 4 teams are covered by just 6 points.
The new leader after 6 events is Catunda Coming Under with 441 points, in second is Goblin racing with 438 points. And just one point further back in third with 437 points it's Travelbug Racing. The fourth placed team is SuperChilliF1 with 435 points.

Name:	Overall after 6.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	63804

The fantasy totals are shown here, with the Belgian Event being the final one in the first Joker window.

Name:	Overall Fant.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	231.8 KB
ID:	63805

Jokers and Driver Subs are also available at usual costs, as always any changes to be placed in the appropriate thread before FP1 starts.
Old 26 Aug 2020, 17:16 (Ref:3998132)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
SBF, i love all the tables but just noticed...

you have my 2nd driver listed as Norris which would put me in conflict with Renault as my engine provider...that got me to check my entry which was for Albon instead of Norris.

i do not believe that puts me in conflict with any other teams but it looks like it chould drop me down a couple of points.

https://tentenths.com/forum/showpost...84&postcount=8

of course any decision to take away my points will result in an appeal!
Old 26 Aug 2020, 19:05 (Ref:3998154)   #3
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ah, my plan is working. After Spain we have bolted up in the standings from last to next-to-last. At this rate, it'll be only 84 more races until we're in first!
Old 26 Aug 2020, 22:11 (Ref:3998182)   #4
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
SBF, i love all the tables but just noticed...

you have my 2nd driver listed as Norris which would put me in conflict with Renault as my engine provider...that got me to check my entry which was for Albon instead of Norris.

i do not believe that puts me in conflict with any other teams but it looks like it chould drop me down a couple of points.

https://tentenths.com/forum/showpost...84&postcount=8

of course any decision to take away my points will result in an appeal!
I've no idea how that happened especially as your entry was in time for Australia, and so has sat un-noticed since then.

I'll adjust and update accordingly with the Belgian results.
Old 27 Aug 2020, 14:55 (Ref:3998317)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
...and so has sat un-noticed since then
lol i was also thinking that. as the team owner i should have noticed and perhaps should face DQs for those events where i failed to address the improper classifications!

using your season summary table, i think my points total is correct though and its just a name typo...if that is possible?

anyways take your time.
Old 31 Aug 2020, 14:51 (Ref:3999244)   #6
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Correction and apology time, it wouldn't be a Fantasy F1 season without me having to correct something along the way.

In the above tables The fantasy points table was correct. in that a Renault achieved 17 points.

In the fantasy team scores however so some reason I managed to type in 14 points against Renault.

The corrected table is as follows with BC Historic racing gaining 3 points to reach 80 points and becoming the corrected Round winner, as the adjustment didn't effect the points totals of Catunda Coming Under and Wolf GP who remain on 77 points for the event.

Name:	Fantasy Totals corrected.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	63896

The correction in the overall table doesn't result in any changes of position,

Name:	Overall after 6 corrected.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	212.2 KB
ID:	63897

It was Chillibowl's honesty in pointing out an error that resulted in my reviewing all the tables, so a big thanks to Chillibowl.

Sadly the fair play award doesn't come with a points bonus.
Old 31 Aug 2020, 18:10 (Ref:3999280)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
i appreciate those kind words SBF, but it is us who should be thanking you for all of the work you put into this competition.

much respect!