Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Jun 2011, 03:44 (Ref:2895465)   #76
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
I watching this at the moment, very very well done, fantastic warm up to the great race later tonight (local time).
Old 12 Jun 2011, 16:10 (Ref:2897177)   #77
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
I watching this at the moment, very very well done, fantastic warm up to the great race later tonight (local time).
Looks like they'll be able to make another one for next year with this victory!

DK
Old 14 Jun 2011, 07:21 (Ref:2898591)   #78
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxk1 View Post
Looks like they'll be able to make another one for next year with this victory!

DK
That would be very fascinating to watch if they actually did make another one. Keep Transporter as the narrator, his voice really suited this film.
Old 14 Jun 2011, 10:16 (Ref:2898673)   #79
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Fascinating documentary and Jason S was the right choice for narrator
Old 14 Jun 2011, 17:27 (Ref:2898942)   #80
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
watched the copy they gave us on the visit last night, absolutely brilliant documentary
Old 17 Jun 2011, 20:03 (Ref:2901110)   #81
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Gave this to a Uni colleague of mine to watch tonight.

And... I do believe she is catching THE bug.
Old 18 Jun 2011, 07:04 (Ref:2901253)   #82
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, who wouldn't.......?
Old 20 Jun 2011, 20:00 (Ref:2902547)   #83
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Keep Transporter as the narrator, his voice really suited this film.
Really? While I've always enjoyed this docu (despite it's glorious Audi-PR) am I the only one who is really, really, really irritated by narrator's pretentiously deep voice? Same can be said of Intersport's other docudramas, "Racing into Darkness" and "Road Warriors" as well.
Old 21 Jun 2011, 04:52 (Ref:2902674)   #84
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
You're not. I also dislike Statham as an actor.
Old 21 Jun 2011, 17:35 (Ref:2902982)   #85
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I still haven't watched my revoiced by Toby Moody copy yet.......
Old 21 Jun 2011, 18:57 (Ref:2903035)   #86
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It's not too bad. It's Toby Moody trying not to sound like Toby Moody.
Old 29 Jun 2011, 23:52 (Ref:2908326)   #87
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Delighted to have it on the now rather depleted DVD shelf but no, haven't watched it. Wondering how hard it can be to lift the Statham soundtrack and drop it onto the nice European video track - in the unlikely event I get a free weekend over the summer it sounds like a project...