Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your team of the race?
Mercedes 4 9.76%
Red Bull Racing-Renault 21 51.22%
Williams-Mercedes 3 7.32%
Ferrari 11 26.83%
McLaren-Mercedes 0 0%
STR-Renault 0 0%
Force India-Mercedes 1 2.44%
Sauber-Ferrari 0 0%
Lotus-Renault 0 0%
Marussia-Ferrari 0 0%
Caterham-Renault 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27 Jul 2014, 11:24 (Ref:3438699)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the race: Hungarian Grand Prix 2014

Who is your team of the race?
Old 27 Jul 2014, 14:03 (Ref:3438787)   #2
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Red Bull
Old 27 Jul 2014, 14:23 (Ref:3438826)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hard one for me. Picked Ferrari although Alonso deserves much of the credit.

No Merc for getting caught on the radio trying to implement team orders. Yes it's allowed but be more clever about it imo.
Old 27 Jul 2014, 14:37 (Ref:3438843)   #4
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Red Bull great strategy
Old 27 Jul 2014, 14:52 (Ref:3438858)   #5
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Red bull. Mercedes got a big thumbs down for the 'Rosberg is faster than you, let him pass' routine.
Old 27 Jul 2014, 15:40 (Ref:3438870)   #6
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ferrari really maximised what was available to them today, and so nearly carried the win off.
Old 27 Jul 2014, 15:41 (Ref:3438871)   #7
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
On paper it's Mercedes, with 3rd and 4th but the team orders business left a rather unpleasant taste in the mouth.

Red Bull.
Old 27 Jul 2014, 17:02 (Ref:3438889)   #8
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Red Bull for the winning strategy. Most teams dropped a clanger really.
Old 27 Jul 2014, 17:44 (Ref:3438913)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I might have given it to Mercedes again, but that team order drops them way down the pecking order for 'team' of the race, IMO. I'll give it to Ferrari for the way in which Alonso hauled that dog of a car to 2nd place, and despite the fact that they're still carrying Raikkonen.
Old 27 Jul 2014, 17:56 (Ref:3438925)   #10
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ricciardo's strategist wins this for me!

Hamilton's recent run of bad reliability and the "let Rosberg through" fiasco which was so needless will inevitably start the conspiracy theories
Old 27 Jul 2014, 19:49 (Ref:3438979)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
RBR had their best race this season so far so they get my vote
Old 27 Jul 2014, 20:15 (Ref:3438990)   #12
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
McLaren - for the putting both of their drivers back out on inters.

Tricky one - as it seemed to be between Red Bull(for getting a win and another scoring position) and Mercedes(for getting 3rd and 4th - despite the little inter-team spat).

I'm going to give it to Red Bull - mainly for taking the win here and the track did seemed to sort their car better. They did seem to make the right strategy calls for Danny as well.
Old 27 Jul 2014, 20:40 (Ref:3439000)   #13
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Redbull Racing, perfection in the strategy department..
Old 27 Jul 2014, 20:55 (Ref:3439004)   #14
aki13
Racer

aki13 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Red Bull for me.

They had a good strategy for Daniel Ricciardo and won the race.

Mercedes over the weekend should have had a 1-2, but end with a 3-4.

Ferrari is still a dog of a car and I believe Alonso and Raikkonen did the work today.
Old 27 Jul 2014, 23:19 (Ref:3439060)   #15
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RBR.
Old 28 Jul 2014, 00:30 (Ref:3439079)   #16
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ferrari. It is still a dog of a car but both Alonso and Raikkonen seemed to make the most of it today.
Old 28 Jul 2014, 07:52 (Ref:3439185)   #17
Ryan Smith
Rookie

England
Slough
Ryan Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Williams. As I have said before they are a really strong team, even though none of their drivers were on the podium they deserve a mention for consistent finishes in the top 10 and scoring solid points for their team.
Old 28 Jul 2014, 11:52 (Ref:3439275)   #18
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Williams. They've unlocked something in the car, and although both drivers are yet to look properly spectacular, the strategists and drivers are obviously getting *something* right. Particularly Bottas.
Old 31 Jul 2014, 16:00 (Ref:3440457)   #19
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ferrari did its best race of the season and got my vote.