Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 Aug 2014, 07:25 (Ref:3442408)   #151
Pingguest
Veteran

Netherlands
Heemstede, The Netherlands
Pingguest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With the right set of regulations any cost capping will not be necessary, as the return of investments are potentially higher. Besides, under a free reign teams would be allowed to use customer parts, including the chassis.
Old 8 Aug 2014, 08:14 (Ref:3442415)   #152
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingguest View Post
With the right set of regulations any cost capping will not be necessary, as the return of investments are potentially higher. Besides, under a free reign teams would be allowed to use customer parts, including the chassis.
Can you give an outline of what you mean in the way of regulations?
Old 8 Aug 2014, 13:50 (Ref:3442493)   #153
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miatanut View Post
Another hero of mine!
I meant to post the other day, but I also feel the same way about Burt Rutan.

Richard
Old 8 Aug 2014, 14:31 (Ref:3442501)   #154
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post

Richard
I was sorry when he retired as there will presumably be no more gems from his drawing board, but he's certainly earnt it and what a legacy he has left.
Old 8 Aug 2014, 17:43 (Ref:3442529)   #155
miatanut
Veteran

United States
Seattle
miatanut should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmiatanut should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmiatanut should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:

Richard
I read that loud and clear from:

Quote:
Off the top of my head, I think aerospace, and more specifically some of the new private space stuff (such as Space X) is one of the few places where that type of creative freedom exists. Especially where there is room for a single bright mind to drive large change.