Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 9 Apr 2018, 12:14 (Ref:3814368)   #26
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
As an Alfa fan I fully congratulate Ericsson for getting the Sauber Alfa Romeo into the points - but I've got to give the vote to Gasly - yes he was flattered by the Red Bulls' demise, but showed genuine ability and pace.
Old 9 Apr 2018, 12:14 (Ref:3814369)   #27
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Lewis Hamilton! Started 9th and finished 3rd. And with one of the best passing manoeuvres in the last few years. Fernando Alonso, Esteban Ocon and Nico Hulkenberg in one go!
That was a class move and four wide.
Old 9 Apr 2018, 12:21 (Ref:3814373)   #28
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Not quite as good as his three abreast in Silverstone GP2, but still
Old 9 Apr 2018, 12:25 (Ref:3814378)   #29
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Not quite as good as his three abreast in Silverstone GP2, but still
I've not seen that.
Old 9 Apr 2018, 13:55 (Ref:3814408)   #30
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Here you go, bjohnsonsmith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b8D0g0SmB0

Yeah, I agree it was not the same kind of thrill and skilled move, DRS-assisted and in a straight line, but still, it was fun to watch coming and he executed it perfectly.
Old 9 Apr 2018, 14:44 (Ref:3814422)   #31
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
difficult one for sure but gave it to SV.

second race in a row where he got far more out of his tires (and tire choices) then the Mercs. for me thats all about the driver.

what SV did on those old and dying tires was akin to driving a damaged car to first place.

no knock on Gasly though...think i will have many more chances to vote for him in the future!
Old 9 Apr 2018, 16:00 (Ref:3814442)   #32
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Here you go, bjohnsonsmith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b8D0g0SmB0

Yeah, I agree it was not the same kind of thrill and skilled move, DRS-assisted and in a straight line, but still, it was fun to watch coming and he executed it perfectly.
That's impressive.
Old 10 Apr 2018, 00:49 (Ref:3814554)   #33
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bahrain will do more for Gasly's career than it will do for Vettel's, but I still think Vettel had the tougher drive and deserves the vote. What Vettel did for 40 laps on those soft tires...Pirelli said 30 laps! Vettel even said 30 laps! His composure in the last 10 laps was unreal. Outside of the odd wiggle on the throttle, he was flawless in those closing laps.
Old 10 Apr 2018, 07:01 (Ref:3814587)   #34
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
What Vettel did for 40 laps on those soft tires...Pirelli said 30 laps! Vettel even said 30 laps! His composure in the last 10 laps was unreal. Outside of the odd wiggle on the throttle, he was flawless in those closing laps.
Yes, I would love to just sit back and watch onboard of Sebastian in the final laps and appreciate.
Old 10 Apr 2018, 07:46 (Ref:3814592)   #35
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Yes, I would love to just sit back and watch onboard of Sebastian in the final laps and appreciate.
The onboard footage we did see and you could hear him feathering the throttle (or was it T/C) to reduce and control the increasing wheelspin exiting particularly tighter corners