Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 28 Apr 2018, 07:35 (Ref:3817837)   #201
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
The F1 venue for the weekend, at Baku, confirms you very thoughts and fears
To be fair though E.B, that final/initial straight at Baku isn't exactly what I meant! I think if you folded that a couple of times you'd get a decent track in the same length
Old 28 Apr 2018, 08:53 (Ref:3817851)   #202
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Silverstone is a great track to drive, though the current version rather poorer than the previous.

The big problem is always the same. The place is run by the blazer-wearing brigade totally for the blazers only. Everyone else is an annoyance.

Hence the appalling new pits, hence the money spent on the clubhouse, hence the lack of a crossing to the pits, hence the closure of the centre to the paying public, hence the lack of business-sense and not making money despite all their advantages etc. etc. etc.
Old 30 Apr 2018, 08:43 (Ref:3818300)   #203
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Simply put, it is an atrocious venue

And I live within 40 miles, and rarely go there. Whereas if I led that close to Cadwell, Brands or Snetterton I would be a regular at all sorts of meetings.

Enjoyed the blazer wearing comment, I do feel that too. And hence they don't get my dollars!
Old 30 Apr 2018, 09:00 (Ref:3818308)   #204
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm, in defence of the "suits" they do a lot to support up and coming drivers and of course they support a number of championships, but let's not allow facts get in the way of jealousy.