Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 22 Mar 2018, 18:27 (Ref:3809948)   #26
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm 35. I'd imagine that's below average for Ten Tenths, but certainly not young. If I had a lawn, you could all get off of it. thank you very much.
Old 22 Mar 2018, 18:41 (Ref:3809950)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
now we've established we're all 300 years old at least , how about we take the lead from skam85's comment...

what age we joined the forum? how old were you when you were peak f1 obsessed?

Just approaching 61.

I was 44 when I joined Tenths.

Peak F1? 1985-1994. But I wish I could have watched it in the 60's.....
Old 22 Mar 2018, 19:07 (Ref:3809959)   #28
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm fast approaching 72 - too bloody fast for my liking!

I haven't really had a peak period. I started following F1 at the same time that I became interested in motorsport in general back in the 60s, and that passion remained right up to the Schumacher years at Ferrari. It was at that point that it started to become a bit boring wondering how early in the season that he would win yet another WDC.

My passion re-ignited when he retired for the first time, although nowhere near the intensity of the earlier years. Then, when BCE did the deal with Sky and allowing the BBC out of their contract, I took umbrage because he had made a public commitment, more than once, that F1 qualifying and the races, would always be broadcast on FTA in the UK as long as he was alive and in control of the broadcasting rights.

You might say that I cut my nose off to spite my face, but having not watched any F1 since that very moment, hand on heart, I cannot say that I have actually missed it. I still sort of follow what is going on, but it is certainly not the centre of my attention.
Old 22 Mar 2018, 20:14 (Ref:3809967)   #29
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
I’m 40, must have joined the forum at 24, I suppose. I started watching F1 with my Dad in the late 1980s (dimly remember the Prost/Senna years at McLaren). First hard-and-fast memory of F1 is Senna taking Prost out at the first corner at Suzuka, which formed a dislike for the man I have never lost. Been a pretty regular viewer since then (though there was a period when the ex-wife objected to losing me for Sunday afternoons).
Old 26 Mar 2018, 00:13 (Ref:3810772)   #30
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I suppose I'm no spring chicken either at the ripe (do I have to say old?) age of 34, although after checking, apparently I was 22 when I joined Ten-Tenths.

I'm a little like what Lewis Hamilton said with the peak thing. I hope I haven't reached the peak of my interest yet.
Old 26 Mar 2018, 06:26 (Ref:3810811)   #31
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
b. 1974

First GP i recall seeing on tv was possibly '79 BGP. I had a few magazines in '81 that had F1 reports but was a passing interest. I was more into BSCC Capri's!

The one that got me going was the '82 BGP at Brands. Then my wider interest kind of exploded from there.

Have to say that it has been diluted by the huge money and technical necessities required nowadays. F1 is more of an old habit than the real passion that it once was for me.
And touring cars? - afaiac it is a disgrace to the name.

So nowadays other than watching F1 on box and having a few people i know working in F1 who know what's actually happening, my main interests are F2, GT3, V8 Supercars and Classic Group 1 and Group A saloons
Old 26 Mar 2018, 06:50 (Ref:3810816)   #32
AdrianM
Racer

AdrianM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Pretty much what I expected but it shows that if there was a substantial under 25 base then they would have some presence here even in a low traffic site like this. I can't help but think that the average age is quite high and rising all the time and it does not bode well for motor sport in general and F1 in particular.
Look on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc etc and I bet you'll find the average age drops as you go down that list.

There are two different questions really that you need more stats to get a clear answer on. Whether the age is related to the platform or the sport.
Old 28 Mar 2018, 17:51 (Ref:3811557)   #33
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Am still iin my thirtysomething, with thirty years of loyalty behind F1 (bar 1992-93 due to the demise of my father and the fake independence of my brother).
Old 1 Apr 2018, 06:02 (Ref:3812198)   #34
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Heehee....this is me attendening my first Grand Prix,the 1961 New Zealand International Grand Prix at Ardmore...Moss,Brabham,McLaren,Hill & co.
Thats me Mum hanging on to me and the others are a couple of relatives.Its obviously beer o'clock and hopefully wearing socks in roman sandals wont make a come back...
Old 1 Apr 2018, 07:34 (Ref:3812209)   #35
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I feel that if we ran a poll to 'Name Your Favourite Driver', this would give a fairly good idea of the age ranges that post here.

For instance; Fangio, Moss, Hawthonn, Ascari would indicate the likes of me 80 years.

Clark, Surtees, G Hill, 60-70ish

Senna, Prost, Mnasell mere children.

Schumacher, Alonso, babes in arms.

I don't think we need to go any further.

Old Armchair Person.
Old 1 Apr 2018, 09:49 (Ref:3812230)   #36
Lotusonpole
Veteran

United Kingdom
NW England
Lotusonpole should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLotusonpole should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Age from favourite drivers....okay.

Jochen Rindt,
Jim Clarke,
Pedro Rodriguez,
Ayrton Senna,
Clay Regazonni,
Ronnie Petersen.

Old 1 Apr 2018, 10:04 (Ref:3812240)   #37
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
Heehee....this is me attendening my first Grand Prix,the 1961 New Zealand International Grand Prix at Ardmore...Moss,Brabham,McLaren,Hill & co.
Thats me Mum hanging on to me and the others are a couple of relatives.Its obviously beer o'clock and hopefully wearing socks in roman sandals wont make a come back...
And a c1956 Vauxhall Velox?
Old 1 Apr 2018, 10:11 (Ref:3812246)   #38
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I suppose starting work at 15 in 1962 at Alan Frasers garage got me interested in "competition" cars as it had a "Comps Department".
Back then it was a Rootes Group main agent and they used to be involved in Rally and race cars using mainly Sunbeam Rapiers and Alpines and later Imps.
They would do the Monte Carlo as well as big circuit races like the 6hr at Brands.
When I was old enough to get a motor bike licence I would go to meetings at Brands and Chrystal Palace to see all the top line drivers of the day perform in various types of cars at the same meeting BRILLIANT !!
I think that Sunday opening of shops and huge shopping centres open all hours started to make an impact on the crowds as up to then there was not a lot to interest people and it was a release to their working week.
The fact that it was "dangerous" certainly attracted crowds as well !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 1 Apr 2018, 10:38 (Ref:3812253)   #39
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotusonpole View Post
Age from favourite drivers....okay.

Jochen Rindt,
Jim Clarke,
Pedro Rodriguez,
Ayrton Senna,
Clay Regazonni,
Ronnie Petersen.

We only agree on Pedro, in 1970 he won the Belgium Grand Prix at some 149.92 mph the fastest race to date. Still in the top ten I believe.

Last edited by bauble; 1 Apr 2018 at 10:45.
Old 1 Apr 2018, 14:40 (Ref:3812309)   #40
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
We only agree on Pedro, in 1970 he won the Belgium Grand Prix at some 149.92 mph the fastest race to date. Still in the top ten I believe.
And in what car bauble?
Old 1 Apr 2018, 15:11 (Ref:3812314)   #41
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
And in what car bauble?
Why a BRM ......... of course.
Old 2 Apr 2018, 09:22 (Ref:3812440)   #42
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ronnie. Got to be Ronnie. Lotus 72, Tyrell P34, Lotus 78/9, BMW saloon car. Pure gold.

And that dates me. It was watching Ronnie on the BBC news that introduced me to F1. I'd grown up with it of course, being from a petrol head family, but 1973 brought it to my consciousness. I remember the item about his first ever win (at last!) at the French GP like it was yesterday, and the shot they showed of the Lotus 72 really inspired me.

And now the main 10/10 Forum I inhabit is Historic Racing Today, where the same cars are cropping up. Ah the privilege of getting old I suppose.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Old 2 Apr 2018, 13:27 (Ref:3812482)   #43
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Ronnie. Got to be Ronnie. Lotus 72, Tyrell P34, Lotus 78/9, BMW saloon car. Pure gold.

And that dates me. It was watching Ronnie on the BBC news that introduced me to F1. I'd grown up with it of course, being from a petrol head family, but 1973 brought it to my consciousness. I remember the item about his first ever win (at last!) at the French GP like it was yesterday, and the shot they showed of the Lotus 72 really inspired me.

And now the main 10/10 Forum I inhabit is Historic Racing Today, where the same cars are cropping up. Ah the privilege of getting old I suppose.

PAH! Lotus 72! Not a patch on a 250F, or F500, P156. True beauties.
Old 2 Apr 2018, 15:45 (Ref:3812504)   #44
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Funny old cars. Never did like them that much.

The generation gap?

Old 3 Apr 2018, 21:56 (Ref:3812688)   #45
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm 38 and was 26 when I created this account - there was another one before this one, though.

The first F1 season I watched fully was 1997 but I was still mostly into Nascar at that time. Speedvision and the internet opened up a whole new world to me.
Old 7 Apr 2018, 08:11 (Ref:3813501)   #46
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Name: Peter

Joined the forum: Feb 1999

Born: 1955

Category: Old!

Favourite Era: 1978 – 1984 Ground Effect and Turbos.

Most depressing era: 2010 to present.

Favourite Car(s): McLaren M23; Lotus 72 and 79; and, Williams FW07.

So that makes me one of the grumpy old men. I think this thread confirms the OP’s point that the forum may not reflect the true balance of ages throughout the sport. For many of us, who didn’t work in a garage or vehicle related industry, in fact my family didn’t even own a car when I was growing up, the reports of Formula 1 races were the spark of (our) my interest.

That means I grew up listening to reports of Stirling Moss on the radio, then seeing brief clips of Jim Clark and Graham Hill (the latter remains my personal hero), on the BBC. The thing was, I had no clue how or what these cars did that was different to a road car, I just knew they were being driven properly and quickly.

My first Formula 1 GP weekend was 1977 at Silverstone. As I recall it ran from Thursday to Saturday in those days. This was changed to Friday to Sunday in order to meet TV requirements in 1979 (IIRC). There was such a variety of cars to see and hear; McLaren; Shadow; Lotus; Ferrari; etc. and of course we had support races to fill the entire programme. It was a big fun event based purely on racing.

Prior to attending that meeting I was a regular at Thruxton for the big Formula 2 meetings where we got a full package of touring cars; Formula Fords, Super Saloons etc. Again all about racing.

So, that’s my grounding in the sport.

Given that this is about where we came from it’s not necessary to go into what needs to be done to bring back the formula, but it is important that the history and basic ethos of the formula (which was always somewhat “romantic” and elitist) is respected (See Frankenheimer's "Grand Prix" as a reference). For me the Formula has been dumbed down in an attempt to widen the audience, which has had the opposite effect. The spectacle has lost its appeal because people have nothing to aspire to. Instead of drivers toughing it out on track, we have engineers deciding when to press the loud peddle. How romantic is that?
Old 7 Apr 2018, 10:59 (Ref:3813554)   #47
Oldtony
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast Australia
Oldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Name Tony
Born 1937
Joined forum June 2007
First race meeting Goodwood 1948 age 10. Caught bug straight away
Moved to Oz 1949 and started to go to Mt Druitt and Parramatta Park in 1952.
Favorites were Frank Gardner C type Jag, Jack Brabham Front engine Cooper Bristol etc. but really loved the Dodge ex Taxis and the Butchers Picnics.
Got involved crewing for a number of cars at Bathurst, Orange, Warwick Farm and Katoomba.
Always followed F1 by whatever means I could get info, usualy shared Email copies of Autosport. Saw a lot of GP drivers at Tasman series events.
Goes without saying that my all time favorite driver was Black Jack but over the years have always tended to follow drivers who were noticeably involved in the development and improvement of their teams.

I guess that means I have always had a Stronger interest in the machinery than the drivers. Which is probably why I look on the current machinery as the peak of the sport in my time so far.

They are an amazing technical achievement and it is great pity that we don't get as much information and publicity about what they are capable of and how that is being done.

To me the reduction of aero to make the spectacle better for those who like that sort of thing would be OK but any dumbing down of the power units would be a farce.
The rules banning active suspension,all wheel drive, putting limits on KERS, MGUs etc and specifying engine layouts should be dumped.
Probably not a popular thought for many on the forum but there are many who think that F1 should be the peak of transportation engineering, not a circus for a group of overpaid drivers.
Old 7 Apr 2018, 11:38 (Ref:3813562)   #48
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtony View Post
Name Tony
Born 1937
Joined forum June 2007
First race meeting Goodwood 1948 age 10. Caught bug straight away
Moved to Oz 1949 and started to go to Mt Druitt and Parramatta Park in 1952.
Favorites were Frank Gardner C type Jag, Jack Brabham Front engine Cooper Bristol etc. but really loved the Dodge ex Taxis and the Butchers Picnics.
Got involved crewing for a number of cars at Bathurst, Orange, Warwick Farm and Katoomba.
Always followed F1 by whatever means I could get info, usualy shared Email copies of Autosport. Saw a lot of GP drivers at Tasman series events.
Goes without saying that my all time favorite driver was Black Jack but over the years have always tended to follow drivers who were noticeably involved in the development and improvement of their teams.

I guess that means I have always had a Stronger interest in the machinery than the drivers. Which is probably why I look on the current machinery as the peak of the sport in my time so far.

They are an amazing technical achievement and it is great pity that we don't get as much information and publicity about what they are capable of and how that is being done.

To me the reduction of aero to make the spectacle better for those who like that sort of thing would be OK but any dumbing down of the power units would be a farce.
The rules banning active suspension,all wheel drive, putting limits on KERS, MGUs etc and specifying engine layouts should be dumped.
Probably not a popular thought for many on the forum but there are many who think that F1 should be the peak of transportation engineering, not a circus for a group of overpaid drivers.
But surely the point is that Formula 1 is about racing and racing drivers (over paid or not). Sports Cars are about automotive engineering and prototypes.

It's 50 years today since Jim Clark died. We don't talk about the cars and the engineering feats of the day, we talk about how Jim Clark drove and won.
Old 7 Apr 2018, 14:09 (Ref:3813606)   #49
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think that it is possible that we confuse ourselves when we talk about F1 being, or that it should be, the pinnacle of motor sport.

In my mind, F1 should be about the fastest road circuit race cars driven by the most accomplished drivers of the era.

The cars do not need to be the most sophisticated machines possible, and as, I believe it was, Colin Chapman said, the cars should be able to last just long enough to finish the race.

The problem we have now is that top motor racing teams hire engineers who specialise in all sorts of techniques that have been discovered in other professions, and they import that knowledge into motor racing. However, the teams also know how to use the dark arts, which while making their car minutely faster it stops the following car being able to pass.
Old 7 Apr 2018, 19:32 (Ref:3813750)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
It's 50 years today since Jim Clark died. We don't talk about the cars and the engineering feats of the day, we talk about how Jim Clark drove and won.

I still drool over the sight of a Lotus 49.......