Pierre Gasly 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Sergey Sirtokin 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30 Apr 2018, 18:15 (Ref:3818443)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2018

Who is it for you?
Old 30 Apr 2018, 18:58 (Ref:3818457)   #2
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
OK I will be first in and say Leclerc. Seeing as the poll is for the Grand Prix (ie weekend) rather than just the race Leclerc gets my vote for a strong qualifying and and excellent very mature race others more experienced should try to emulate.

Special mention also to Raikkonen for his drive and controlled comeback from a lap 1 disaster.
Old 30 Apr 2018, 19:02 (Ref:3818459)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Leclerc for me aswell
Old 30 Apr 2018, 19:03 (Ref:3818460)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Verstappen, because he must get it.
Grosjean because he was unlucky to be punted out be Ericsson.
Hamilton because he won.

I would like to vote for “it is I”, but heartstrings give it to The Bot.
Old 30 Apr 2018, 19:31 (Ref:3818477)   #5
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I would like to vote for “it is I”,
Nice
Old 30 Apr 2018, 19:49 (Ref:3818481)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZelPcA2Dz2c gets my vote.
Old 30 Apr 2018, 20:38 (Ref:3818501)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice one

I agree.
Old 30 Apr 2018, 21:22 (Ref:3818514)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Brilliant.
Old 30 Apr 2018, 22:27 (Ref:3818526)   #9
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
This is not my normal style, but I gave it to Leclerc. Just because I worked my way down the list and no-one could justify it until I got to him.
Old 1 May 2018, 03:07 (Ref:3818556)   #10
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Max. If not for him (and DR - can't vote for both), it would've been a bore...
Old 1 May 2018, 05:39 (Ref:3818580)   #11
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi for me with kudos to Lewis.
Old 1 May 2018, 06:15 (Ref:3818589)   #12
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Alonso - puncture and floor damage at the start, but still got the car up to 7th.
Old 1 May 2018, 07:18 (Ref:3818600)   #13
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Max. If not for him (and DR - can't vote for both), it would've been a bore...
But they were hardly the best drivers on the day. Plus they copped reprimands from their employer. I thought it was a vote for the best driver.

Maybe Maylander should be in the poll?
Old 1 May 2018, 09:33 (Ref:3818624)   #14
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
But they were hardly the best drivers on the day. Plus they copped reprimands from their employer. I thought it was a vote for the best driver.

Maybe Maylander should be in the poll?
The poll title does say "driver of the race", not "best driver" and I can vote for whomever I damn well please
Old 1 May 2018, 10:16 (Ref:3818632)   #15
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Listen very carefully, I shall say zis only once...
Old 1 May 2018, 13:06 (Ref:3818665)   #16
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Leclerc, for finally showing what he can do in an F1 car after a tough start
Old 1 May 2018, 14:56 (Ref:3818689)   #17
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Having seen a little of Leclerc last year I had no doubt he would do well in Formula 1.But I voted for Kimi as a result of his climb through the field.
Old 1 May 2018, 16:57 (Ref:3818707)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
Having seen a little of Leclerc last year I had no doubt he would do well in Formula 1.But I voted for Kimi as a result of his climb through the field.
That's 3 votes for Kimi then..... or will be when Pete looks in......
Old 1 May 2018, 22:51 (Ref:3818742)   #19
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Checo or Alonso hands down.

Leclerc benefited massively from the first lap idiocy.
Old 2 May 2018, 16:09 (Ref:3818903)   #20
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lewis. He wasn't having a great time of it but hung on in there and was able to capitalise.
Old 2 May 2018, 18:15 (Ref:3818928)   #21
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Checo or Alonso hands down.

Leclerc benefited massively from the first lap idiocy.
True, but he also suffered for having a Sauber
Old 2 May 2018, 18:20 (Ref:3818930)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And it's more fun voting for him.
Old 3 May 2018, 02:39 (Ref:3818997)   #23
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
That's 3 votes for Kimi then..... or will be when Pete looks in......
There is one word I won't tolerate and be referred to as on this forum...............predictable.

Kimi for the super solid drive from 12th to 2nd!